Telling the Soulmates Michelle and Bucky

It's June 28th, Michelle was supposed to be home on the 24th but an issue happening at the airport in France. Michelle was stuck in a hotel the airport for the time until everything was settled.

Meanwhile back at home. It's the morning of the 28th about 9 am at Twinkle Toes. Sitting having coffee is Steve, Cloud, Bucky, Sam, Natasha and Bruce. Sam, Steve, and Bucky are all dress in shorts and t-shirts and sneakers as they have been running. Cloud is dressed in clothes with paint spatter all over them. Natasha and Bruce have normal summer gear on. At a large table sits the chief of police (think a cross of Andy from Mayberry and the Chief Brody from Jaws). Next to him at the head of table is an older gentleman wearing a ball cap with Veteran of Korean War and his unit. On the table is a bunch of papers dealing with an old apartment building with empty cops and plates. Also at the table is a women who has a military feel to her whose age is about early to med 50's. She has a ball cap with Gulf War Vet written on it. At a corner table is a skinny guy with his laptop opened with his back to the wall and headphones on.

The door opens and Michelle walks in wearing dirty rumpled t-shirt and jeans with black combat boots. She is carrying a backpack and Finn walks in next to her. Chief Jenson: "Michelle there are leash laws please put Finn on a leash." Michelle: "The law does not state I have to holding the leash just that he has to have one. Its attached to his service dog vest. Dimitri can I get my usual please and something for Finn please." She walks over to the Korean war vet. "Hello Walter how are you doing today?" Walter: "I am good. You on the other hand look like shit. When was the last time you got some sleep? Dimitri be a good grandson and bring me a bottle of water as I know you will not bring me another of coffee." Dimitri: "You had three coffees since you sat down an hour ago. I prefer not to get yelled out by not only mom but both grandmothers and in two different languages. I will bring you a brand muffin. Michelle, give me a few and I will bring your order out are you staying?" Michelle: "Yea I am staying than I am going home to sleep and shower not in that order. Walter you are right I have no slept in... What is today?" Walter: "Shit, Michelle its the 28th of June. When were you supposed to be back home? I known it was supposed to be by te 25th." Michelle: "Fuck, that last time I slept was the 23rd. Chief Jenson: "Michelle, please tell me you did not drive here from the airport?" Michelle: "No my car is at home I took a cab from Kennedy Airport to here and paid extra to the cabbie so he would take me here. I needed to get Finn and than I am hoping to mooch a ride home." Michelle sits at the table next to Walter. she looks at the papers on the table. She pulls out of her backpack a glasses case and puts on a pair of glasses. Dimitri brings orders the orders and place in front of Michelle a cup of green tea with a bowl of lemons and a bananas nut muffin. He places in front of Finn a cup with a pupacicno and a plain donut. Michelle: "Is all of this for the new club? (waving her hand at the papers) Ariel (the only woman at the table): "Yes, General and lists of want needs to be done and want we would like to have in the club." Michelle: "Did you really need to use my rank. (she picks up the needs to be done to the building list) Holy shit, why did the club even buy this building. It's got mold, asbestos and lead?" Walter: "It was cheap and the town owned it. They made a deal with us. We won't have to pay town taxes on it as long as its a club for the vets." Michelle takes her glasses off and rubs her face. Michelle: "Ok let's see what else needs to be done with this building ok." She continues to read the list of what needs to be done and she groans. Michelle: "This list is too long for me to read read right now. Someone send it to me at my email please and I will talk to Mac to see if Locksley Construction wants to help. I'll also speak to Tony and see if can help out." Walter: "Don't you mean ordered Mac and browbeat Tony into helping out." Michelle just looks at him with a smirk: "To be honest I think I offered help anyway with this project. Who do you think I was going to use for this. I am part owner of the family business. (yawns) Pass the word with the other vets when we are starting with demo and building anyone who is able can come and help and those that cannot we can think of ways to help even if supply runs where they are just picking up supplies.

An a woman in her late 70's come in from a side door. She has the body of a dancer and the grace of one. Her hair is up in a bun at the base of her neck. The hair is color of steel grey. She has blue eyes. Walter sees her. Walter: "Hello Anastasia, where is Yuri?" Anastasia with a Russian accent: "Hello Walter, he is upstairs with Robert. They are discussing different violin makers. (she rolls her eyes) I love them both but there is only so much I understand about music instruments. Hello Michelle, pick any new recipes during your fastest trip?" Michelle in Russian: "Yes I got two for you. You need to do them justice because I think I sold my soul for them. Romanian grandmother she read my tea leaves and told me that I will soon know who my soulmate is and I need to find a veteran but only gave me his first name of James." Michelle pulls out of her bag a sheet of paper with the two recipes. Anastasia in English: "both are these are plum recipes. A tart and a cobbler." Michelle yawning: "Yes the tart one was so good and I think they are perfect to add to what you already make as it for personal tarts. I ate about four while her grandchildren were talking about mom's Christmas gift and me watching them begin it."

All of sudden Michelle's head falls to the table top with a load thud. Chief Jenson: "Fuck ( getting up and checking on Michelle) She fell asleep. Cloud how did you get here? Cloud: "I have my car. I will take her home I was heading back to the house anyway as I want to try to finish the painting I am working today. Steve wan tot join me. Bucky can you help me with Michelle?" Steve: "Sure I will join you and keep you company while you work on your painting." Bucky gets up and heads towards Michelle. He looks to Cloud: "I will help with Michelle. Will Finn let me near her?" Cloud: "He does know you just let him smell you hand first before you grab her. Give me a few minutes while I bring my car to the front." She gets up nods to the other Avengers and leaves. Steve goes and grabs her backpack. Chief Jenson takes off her glasses and puts them back in their case and hands them to Steve. He puts them into the backpack. Both Steve and Bucky who is now carrying Michelle leaves and go to a dark grey Ford Focus. They get in. Finn jumped into the back, Bucky places Michelle in the middle than he gets in. Steve sits in the front. After they all have their seatbeats on Cloud drives off.

They all arrived at the house Michelle owns. Its a Victorian with a wrap around porch. It has three floors and a full basement. The gardens are beautiful formal garden in the front. The porch is decorative with summer things and American flags theme. The driveway has a gate on the front that is opens by remote. Cloud drives thru the gates/ Everyone gets out of the car. Bucky is still carrying Michelle. cloud opens the front door. Everyone enters the foyer. Cloud turns and grabs Michelle's combat boots and put them on a shoe rack. She than does her own sneakers. Cloud: "Michelle does not like having shoes in on people feet while they are in the house. So, please take your shoes off."