Reactions

Sam, Wanda, Peter, Clint, Bruce, and Pietro all gasp to the news. Those that don't already know all about the Wild Hunt. Natasha's doesn't even look surprise at the new information.
Michelle: "Oh, I am not done yet. The Greek Gods and their Roman counterparts are real." Sam: "Wait like Zeus, and Hera all that." thunder is heard. Michelle: " Yes, just a warning names have power and that thunder was not from Thor. The monsters are real too." Peter: "How can you prove that what you are saying is true, Miss." Michelle: " Which part and how old are you and who are you?." Tony: That's  Peter Parker, and he is Spider-man" Annabeth is now trying to climb Percy. " What is wrong with her?" Michelle: "She is the daughter of Athena, and spiders seek revenge on Athena's children for what happened to Arachne. Another word of warning never challenges the Gods. They are sore about that."

As Michelle is done says that a strong smell of the sea comes into the room. Unknown voice: "Some of us are not that bad. Why are my son and my daughter in law here and Percy's mother and stepfather and half-sister now at Avalon Michelle?" Michelle: "Greetings, Lord Poseidon. Percy contacted NIco early this morning about five men pointing guns at his home. Cloud and I went to help and brought some help in the form of the Knights. Found out HYDRA agents were there and took them prisoners. I am waiting to hear from Tristian, Lancelot, and Galahad to find out why they were there. I have informed the Avengers as some of them have more experience in dealing with them. Besides, I have a bad feeling that we need to work with them." Poseidon: "Wait HYDRA from World War 2 that HYDRA." Michelle nods her head, yes. "Ok, so they are still around. I thought that ended with Capitan America crashing his plane into the ocean." Michelle: "Yes, but they hid within SHEI:D even as far as turning James Barnes into a mindless weapon by brain washing him for 70 years. But some of the Avengers and Nick Fury were able to force them back into hiding or be gone. Well, at least we hoped they were gone." Poseidon: "Wait, James Barnes, also known better as Bucky Barnes, has been found." Michelle: "Yes, he is sitting right there" (pointing to Bucky). Poseidon wants to explain why you seem to be interested in him?" Poseidon looks towards Bucky and sees Steve sitting next to him. Poseidon: "Ok, so Rogers is here too. OK, Percy, sit down, please." Percy with Annabeth now sitting on his shoulders. " I don't even want to know why Annabeth is sitting on your shoulders, Perce. Before WW2, the Gods and Goddess had many lovers and had lots of children. Myself included. As Percy can tell you, I am the oddball in terms of my children. I give a damn about them and try as best as I can to help them. Well, I had three that are close in age. Two are siblings with the same mother but were raised by her soulmate who know all about me being their father. The third were a neighbor and friends with the other two." Michelle looks at Cloud, and they share a look of surprise both than look towards the super soldiers for a second. "The man who is their father in name know the old ways and prayed to me for help. He and his soulmate have been trying to have children for some time, and he was unable to have children, so I fathered a son and daughter with his mate. The funny thing is he was a legacy of mine ." Michelle: "Did you make the daughter immortal." Poseidon: "Yes, I did only cause her brother was missing." Cloud: "That explains BB's yelling at the TV during that fight about her brother's idiot friend and him not changing." Poseidon: "When she was carrying the eldest son, I met the other woman she was like Percy's mom. She could see thru the Mist and know I was not human. She had my second son the July after the eldest was born in Match. Those two were thick as thieves." Tony: "Excuse me, but are you talking about them." Pointing at Steve and Bucky. Poseidon: Yes, James, Steve, and Rebecca are my children." Michelle: "Well, that explains Barnes." Bucky: "Wait, you're my father, Steve is my half-brother, and so is he, and Becca is still alive." Poseidon: "You both also have another half-brother who is a cyclops his name is Tyson. Tyson is one of my generals and works in the forges at my palace."

Michelle: "Well, Poseidon care to explain how you let your son become a prisoner of war and forced to be an assassin for HYDRA for 70 years. To be an experiment and having who he was stolen from him." Poseidon: (looking at Bucky) "James I am so sorry I did try to look I even had Hades try to find you but the fates. They were the ones to keep you hidden from me all I knew was that your alive the same with Steve all I was told that you both lived but I was never to know anything about what has happened. Steve I was not even aware the you were no longer frozen. I was never sure if I was being punished for having the three of you. I never stop trying to find you James. I made a promise to both your mother and my grandson George that I will find you somehow but I failed them." Poseidon goes and sits nexts to Percy and looks at him. Poseidon: " Percy I am sorry I never told you about your older brothers and sister. I know that I messed up when I told you that I regretted you being born. You know I do not regret you being born just the fact I have condemn you to a hero's fate. I just do not understand why the fates hid James and Steve from me. They even hid them from Hades, all either of us can be told was that they were alive and that was it. James and Steve how long have you both been awake?" Steve: "I was found and unfrozen about ten years ago. I found Bucky about four years ago when he was sent by HYDRA to stop me and some friends from taking down HYDRA. I am not sure why he did remember me at the time." Michelle: (with a smile) "I can guess at that. All demigod children have a fatal flaw. Children of Poseidon all share loyalty be it familial or personal. James told you he is with you till the end of the line when your mother died. That branded his loyalty to you on his soul and the same with yours that no matter what you will have each other backs. Percy will and has come damn close to killing himself to save someone he knows. He does not hold anything from his cousins that his father and uncles hold against each other. Although Hades does not he and never did harbor any ill feelings to any of his brothers' demigod children. He is mad at your other brother for being a dick and not standing with family. You asked at the time for you demigod children to help Merlin, and they did from what I was told. Zappy pants sat with his head up his ass. (thunder is heard) Oh up, yours Zeus."
Percy: "I don't even think I could tell him that and not become a pile of ash maybe." Michelle: "Actually you can as you are under the Wild Hunt protection and I don't play games. He wants to fight  with me he will get one and I really don't think he will win a fight with me." Poseidon: "I thought your fatal flaw was hokd a grudge, not boasting l, Michelle." Michelle: " Who says I am boasting just stating a fact. I did beat a mad titan who had all of the infinity stones in his possession."