Michelle and Bucky's 1st kiss

Bucky's original plan was to go to a nice place to eat and the movies. Michelle had other plans. They ate at a local diner. Michelle insisted that they eat at the diner. Michelle :"Bucky, I do not want our date to be one where we do not have fun because we are trying to get to know each other better. We have a life time to do that we are soulmates. I just want to spend time with you. The diner is fine. Honestly I have never been one for the fancy restaurants. I want food I can eat not look at. Those places are a waste of money. I rather sit in a bar or pub drinking and eating bar food that go to the fancy restaurant." Bucky: "I really was not planning on the fancy restaurant but a nice one where they would not look down on me. The diner is fine as long as I am with you, Doll."

Michelle is wearing dark blue jeans with holes in the knees, a blue tank top with the following saying I May be a Bitch but I am the pick of the litter in black letters. She has earrings that dangle in shades of blue. Her normal necklace of a shield with a sword thru the middle. She is also wearing her dog tags that have her one of from her father, grandfather and great grandfather. On her feet she is wearing blue converses. Her hair is loose in a wind swept way. Make up is a natural look. Bucky is wearing black jeans that hug his ass. A maroon t shirt that is a little tight but looks great on him. He is wearing black boots. They drove in one of Tony's SUV

They head to the diner and sit at a booth in the back. A waitress comes over with menus and table settings. Waitress: " What can I get you to drink?" Michelle: "Can I get a chocolate shake?" Waitress: "One chocolate shake and for you sir? " Bucky:" I will have the same." Waitress smiles and writes down a two next to chocolate shake: I will be out in a few with your shakes."

She comes back with shakes. "Are you both ready to order?" Michelle: "I am ready. I would like the burger deluxe well done with extra pickles please." Waitress: "Ok and you sir?" Bucky: "I will have the same but without the extra pickles." Waitress: "I will put your order in." She walked away to put the ticket in for their burgers. Bucky: "So why not fancy restaurants besides the food being too much money?" Michelle: "Honestly, I really don't want to run into my maternal grandmother or any of her friends. She sees soulmates as to gain more money into the family profile. Locksley's are with their soulmates for love and the fact that person or persons complete us. When my paternal grandfather died, he and my grandmother had finished to make love, they went to sleep cuddled up. He never woke up again. He died with a huge smile on his face. His father died while at work from a heart attack at the ripe old age of 95. Grandpa died at 97. Grandpa's mother died at 101 years old. We try to work tuntil the end. Dad too was trying to do any kind of work. He was unable to do much but he did help me and Cloud with the house. I really wish he could have seen the finished product. He did have an idea of what it might look like but its not the same." Bucky: "Wow so your mom's mother you have no contact with her." Michelle: "Unless I can avoid her than yes. The last time I saw her was at my father's funeral and he was not even in the ground and she started pushing my mom to put what funds that are hers into the family company." Bucky: "What's the family business?" Michelle: "Her family makes Bathtub Gin." Bucky makes a gross face: "That shit is still around?" Michelle:" Yes, I don't drink it but have used it to clean out wounds when I was in the army. Getting alcohol to clean wounds and equipment was always an issue. So when anyone had leave I told them to buy as much as they can of Bathtub gin. I would give them money for it." Bucky: "Why does it taste so bad. I had bathtub gin before but that stuff." Michelle: "To be honest I have never seen the recipe for it but I am under the impression that it was original made in an old apartment building where each floor shared a bathtub and they made the gin after everyone took a bath that lived on that floor and just did not change to water." Bucky laughs: "Ok yea I can see that. So she just does the entitlement to just you and mom?" Michelle: "No my brothers too. She tired with my uncle mom's brother but he walked away and went to work for Locksley International Inc. My Aunt is one of my designers and he has a head for number so he works in accounting department. Actually he is CFO for all parts of the company. His eldest son is part of our legal team. My cousin loves my pain in the ass clause I have in contracts," Bucky: "Pain in the ass clause what is that?" Michelle: " Well if a client demands we do something but we cannot or its illegal to do so we have the right to refund what funds are left and walk away. This clause has a harassment in it. So calling every hour asking for updates or to change your mind twenty times knowing there is a deadline for us." Bucky: "Have you ever use that clause in the past?" Michelle: "Me personal I have come close but some of the other designers have."

The waitress has come back with their burgers. Waitress: "Do you need anything else right now?" Michelle:: "Actually can I get a diet Pepsi if you have any if not a diet Coke." Waitress: "We do have Pepsi products so I can get you a diet Pepsi and you sir?" Bucky: "Can I get a glass of milk?" Waitress: "Sure no problem I will be right back with your drinks." Both Michelle and Bucky eat their meals and continue to talk about for Michelle funny things that happen at work and for him about pulling Steve out of back allies for fighting. After their burgers and fries were done being eaten. Bucky paid and left not before leaving a generous tip for the waitress. They walked around the town for a bit just continue talking and laughing about their own lives.

At he end of the date Bucky drives Michelle home its about 10 pm when they pull up to the front of Michelle and Cloud's home. He gets out of the car and ran around to open Michelle's door. Once she was out he closed the door and held his arm to her and she linked her arm with his. They both go up the stairs to the front door. They stand there for a minute. She leans up and kisses him on his cheek . He blushed and leaned down to kiss her cheek. She smiles hugely. Bucky looks at Michelle's lips and licks his own. Michelle repeats his actions. they both lean into each other. Just before their lips meet. Tony's voice: "Kiss her already" They both jump back blushing, Michelle looks at the speaker near her front door: "Tony you better run and find a very good hiding spot because I am relocating your dumb ass to the underworld." Tony:" Shit bye" Michelle looks at Bucky and grabs his collar and pulls him down to her lips and kiss him like her very being is in danger. Bucky groans in the back of his throat. He places his hands in her hair and pulls her closer to him and leans his head to the side to deepen the kiss. Michelle cards her finders thru his hair and moans into the kiss. They break apart breathing hard. Both look at each other and both say "WOW" Bucky: "So are you going to go kill Stark now?" Michelle: "I wasn't going to kill him just leave him there for a couple of days. My Dad and grandparents would love to speak to him about his actions. A much better punishment for spying on us than killing him." Bucky: "Interesting but how if they are no longer living." Michelle: "As the Horned Knight I can call past knights who do you think I call during the battle with Thanos. That was about twenty generations of Horned Knights and their mates. The Horned Knights mates have always come from warriors all but my mom." Michelle kisses his cheek again: "Good night Sarge." Bucky: "Good night Doll."

She turns and opens the door and walks in. He stands there until he hears the locks. He than heads to the car with a strut in his step and a big grin on his face. He get in the car and heads back to the compound.

A/N I had posted this as part of my one shots for Michelle and Bucky but so far I only published one and no one has read so I put it in here.