Late Night Iris Message

Later that same night 3am. Bucky is awake do to having a nightmare. He is sitting in the dark in the common living room staring out the window while sitting on the couch. Michelle walks in. Michelle in a low voice;" Nico slow down what do you mean Percy thinks someone is stalking him.? A voice can be heard by Bucky. "He messaged me and did not say a thing but held up a note telling me to contact you for help he and Annabeth are at his mom's house. Its not monsters and they are mortals. He does not understand why mortals would be targeting him with guns" Michelle: "OK let him know that help is on the way." Unknown voice: " I will let him know. Michelle: "Nico if things get real bad before help gets there tell him to use the Amulets to teleport to Avalon. He and Annabeth need to be holding Sally, Estelle, and Paul as they do not Amulets. Which I will fix if I get there and they are still there ok."

Michelle wipes her hand there the Iris message. Sheeads back to where she is sleeping to wake Cloud to go with her. Bucky waits a bit than he goes to the room he is currently sharing with Steve.

Bucky: "Steve" in a low voice wake up." Steve sleepily:" Buck what's wrong? Steve is rubbing his eyes and than he looks to the clock. Steve: "Its twenty after 3 in the morning? Bucky: "Get dress Michelle and Cloud are hiding something and Michelle Said something about Avalon. They are goin' to help someone. Come on ya Punk they could use help." Steve: "Fine." He gets dress and goes in the closet to grab a pair of binoculars. Mean while Michelle has gotten Cloud up and they use magic to get dress they head out. They head towards Percy apartment talking quietly. As they are heading there they are both aware that two super soldiers are following them. In the language of the PIcts. Michelle: "Are they still following us? Cloud: "Yes why are they following us?" Michelle: "Bucky was in the Living room while I was speaking to Nico." Cloud: "Wow did you realize he was there or just ignore that fact he was there?" Michelle: "I knew but was more worried about that fact that mortals with guns are watching his bedroom." Cloud:" (with a smirk on her face) "Wonder if Perce and Annabeth competed the soul bond yet?" Michelle shakes her head and rolls her eyes at her best friend and second in command.

They circle the block that Percy's apartment lives in. Giggling like a couple of drunk girls coming home from a bar. As they get to the back side of the building opposite of Percy's four men greet them with nods and points to the roof of the building. The four men are Tristian, Gawain, Lancelot and Galahad. bucky and Steve are across the street on top a of a roof. Tristian: in a low voice "There are five men up there with tranquilizer rifle guns pointed at the apartment." Michelle: "Need them alive I want answers as to why they are here and who sent them. I fear I might have a guess and really want to be wrong." Cloud: "Who?" Michelle: "HYDRA would be my guess. Let's face it they went into hiding when they were outed by Captain America in DC."; Gawain: "Were you not there in DC at the same time?" Michelle: "Yes, who do you think kept Nick Fury alive after HYDRA ordered his death. Galahad thanks for getting me that information that helped bring them down." Galahad: "The good Captain and I seem to dislike bullies. Than again so do all the original members of the Hunt." Michelle: " Yea well when you are taken from your families as boys and taken to edge of the Roman Empire to fight and protect from those who stood up to them. I am not a fan of bullies either than I really don't think people in general do not like bullies. Let's do thi before we have a flooded Eastern coast due to a pissed off sea god."

They climb the fire escape silently as the assassins they all are. Once they get to the roof Tristian, Cloud , Galahad and Gawain sneak up behind the five armed men and hit them on the head knocking them out. Michelle comes up to them and starts to search them on each of the five men she find a HYDRA pin on each man. As she turns to tell the other she sees Bucky and Steve come up onto the roof. Michelle: "Good morning Captain and Sargent;" All five members turn fast with weapons out. Steve and Bucky put their hands up. Steve: "Michelle care to explain what this all is." Michelle: "Not really but I will. (pointing to the four men) the Red Knight, Green Knight, The Knight in Shining Armor, and the White Knight. They names in order are Tristian Rue, Gawain Greene, Lancelot du Lac and Galahad du Lac. You both know Cloud Rue or Lady Star and I am The Horned Knight but before I was Lady Wolf." Bucky looking at Michelle: "You're the Horned Knight?" Michelle: "What you want proof for Gods sake. This is not the time for this. (looking at Galahad) Gally you got pilers on you?" Galahad: "I hate the nickname Michelle and yes I do. (he pulls them out of his pants pocket and hands them to her) What are you going to do with them?" Michelle:" All HYDRA agents that I had a run in with have a fake tooth with some kind of fast acting poison it. They say Hail Hydra and bite down hard and drop death. I rather not have to get information from a dead body cause it takes to long to get that information. I have to wait until their soul get to be judged than I have to go find them after judgement and get the information out of them. Much easier to do so when they are living than dead. Besides I do want to go to the underworld this time of year. I love seeing my ultimate grandparents but not seeing each other for six months means they are catching up and I rather not get roped into helping run the underworld while Hades is getting laid. Nor do I want to walk into seeing that. I have done that far to many times in my life."

Michelle goes to the fist man and sits on his chest and opens his mouth. She puts the pilers in his mouth and pulls out the fake tooth. As she is doing this the others five members of the hunt have their weapons out and aimed at the men. Michelle: "Gally give me a plastic bag or something to put these teeth in. Show them to Morgana or Willow I want to know what they are using it might help to figure out where the nest is that they are hiding in." Galahad pulls out a plastic bag and holds it open for Michelle , she drops the tooth of the first man and than repeats for each man. Michelle: "Ok boys take them to Avalon find out everything you can and let me know I want to know why they are here and who else they are targeting." Lancelot: "Does this mean we can have fun with them?" Michelle: "I have no qualms how you get information from them." Steve: "What are you planning on doing with them." Tristian: "Well ( as he looks down and sees that they are beginning to wake up both Michelle and Cloud's armor appear on them.) My liege needs information and we have permission to use any means we see fit. The good thing about being immortal is that the laws of mortals don't apply to us. Besides the dragon we have needs eats a lot and this should feed him for a couple of meals." ( he winks at both super soldiers) A portal opens up and the four men grab the five men Gawain carrying two. They walk thru and the portal closes. Steve looks at Michelle still in her full armor with face mask on: "Are they going to torture them to get information out of them?" Michelle: "if they have to than yes. The people living in that apartment is a family with a one year old the mother's eldest is 18 years old. I rather not have HYDRA get their grubby hands on any of them nor does the world need a pissed off sea god causing flooding and earthquakes."

They all hear a window open and an unknown voice speaking in Ancient Greek: Michelle do you want to come in for a bit Mom is said she will make breakfast for you all." For some odd reason both Steve and Bucky understood what the unknown voice said. Michelle: Are you both hungry for breakfast Sally makes some good pancakes." Bucky and Steve at the same time: "We got the breakfast part but what langue was he speaking in?' Both girls look at each other with a look of shock on their faces. Michelle to Cloud: "hmmm I guess my theory about Cap is right, you owe me fifty buck Cloud." Steve looking confused: "What theory?" Michelle: "Perce meet us by the front door to let us in. I will explain my theory. Although I am shock about Barnes being able to understand Ancient Greek."

A/N:

This all takes place after the Trails of Apollo. Jason does not die and is still with Piper