Three's A Charm?

James and Padfoot stared at eachother.

Padfoot smirked at James and then looked at Moony.

"You may want to take a seat."

Moony sat opposite the pair on the bed. And so Padfoot explained, beginning from the kiss.

"So that's how we got here."

Moony looked like he was in a daze, with his eyes wide and his mouth ajar. He furrowed his brows after a moments contemplation, then as if he had an epiphany he asked a question.

"So you're both going to court Severus, as in you're both my competition but not eachother's? It's two against one. That's unfair!"

James' jaw slackened. That was not the reaction that he expected. So Moony did not mind them dating at all?

"Aren't you shocked that we're in a relationship?" He asked.

"Why would I be, I mean sure it shocked me a bit but come to think of it, it makes sense that you two are together. What I'm most worried about is how I stand a chance against the both of you if you're working together."

Padfoot laughed.

"Nothing's ever fair in love and war Moony."

Moony crossed his arms and pouted. He looked adorable.

"You could join us if you want. Then it'll be three against the world," James said.

Moony's eyes widened momentarily and then he shook his head vigorously as a blush climbed up his cheeks.

Padfoot glanced at James in astonishment for a few seconds before he turned to Moony with a sly grin on his face.

"Come on Moony, why not? I mean we're extremely handsome, charming and most of all, we've known eachother for years, nobody knows you better than we do."

Moony shook his head again.

"No way! We're best mates! I'm not gonna let you tease me like this," he said. Then he stood up and rushed out of the room.

Padfoot turned to look at James with a glint of mischief in his eyes.

"Ya think if we flirt with Moony, he'll finally let us copy more of his homework?"

James laughed.

"Maybe he will."

^_^^_^^_^

Remus patted his face to cool down his face. His heart was beating rapidly and so he took deep breaths to calm it. He knew his friends were joking with him but somehow it brought forth thoughts and feelings that he tried to bury deep inside. Thoughts that he vowed to never let cross his mind ever again, feelings that he vowed to never indulge, yet after all of that effort, only a few words were able to bring them all back.

You see Remus had a secret, one that carried more weight to him than being a werewolf. He has known for a long while that he liked men, but he found out in the least pleasant way. He dreamt of his friends snogging him. More than once.

The first occurrence was in their third year after they found out about him being a werewolf, that was when he saw a different side to them. A gentle, sweet, protective side. They comforted him and coaxed him for two hours, giving him affirmations patiently. And in his dream that night, their kisses were as gentle and sweet as their words. Remus woke up and clammed up the next few days, his friends thought that he was still in shock because of the reveal about him being a werewolf. Only he knew the truth and he meant to keep it that way.