CHARACTER SKETCH

So as all the characters are introduced in the story, I would like to give you guys a bit of details about everyone so if any of the readers hasn't understood about any character, they will get familiar to the characters. If there will be a need I will add introduce other characters as well but I don't think I will need more.

ABHISHEK NIGAM

23 years old young man. Currently in BA LLB Final (5th year). Quite sensible boy. Understand everyone's feelings. Loves his family a lot. Doesn't like childs arguments his mother keeps on getting into with their neighbor Sonia Nandra otherwise he respects and loves her a lot.

Parents- Ramveer Nigam and Vibha Nigam
Sibling- Siddharth Nigam
Best Friend- Jaijeet Singh Nandra, Siddharth Nigam
Girlfriend- Vaishnavi Rao
Other friends- Reem Sameer Sheikh (Really wishes to be friends with Avneet and always sees her aa younger sister but never forced her as she is not very open with him)

SIDDHARTH NIGAM

20 years old. Currently in BCom 2nd Year. Handsome young boy. Is mature enough to handle his life but being the youngest member of family is really pampered so behaves childish at times. Really loves his family. Has a bit soft corner and likingness for Avu somewhere in heart but hasn't. He hides his feelings unknowingly because his mother doesn't Nanadras. He tries to deny his feelings by getting into small arguments with her. Is not very open with Nandras.

Parents- Ramveer Nigam and Vibha Nigam
Siblings- Abhishek Nigam
Best Friend- Abhishek Nigam
Other Friends- Vaishnavi Rao, Reem Sameer Sheikh
Love hate relationship- Avneet

JAIJEET SINGH NANDRA

23 years old. Currently in Final Year of BA LLB. Mature guy. Wants to have a simple life. Loves his family. Hates it when his mother fights with Vibha or compares him with Abhi. Respects his elders and loves his youngers ones a lot. Gets really hurt when Avu doesn't behave nicely with Abhi.

Parents- Amandeep Singh Nandra and Sonia Nandra
Siblings- Avneet Kaur Nandra
Best Friend- Abhishek Nigam
Girlfriend- Reem Sameer Sheikh
Other friends- Vaishnavi Rao (Wants to be friends with Sid.)

AVNEET KAUR NANDRA

20 years old. Currently in BSc (Medical) 2nd Year. A bit sassy and bold girl. Can't listen to anyone saying any bad thing about herself or family. Has a lot of self respect and a bit of ego. Gets involved in small childish arguments with Sid at times. Has some unknown feelings for Sid but shows that she dislikes him a lot. Junior of Vaish and has quite a good relationship with her as they are in same department and Vaish helped her a lot when she was new in college.

Parents- Amandeep Singh Nandra and Sonia Nandra
Siblings- Jaijeet Singh Nandra
Friends- Vaishnavi Rao, Reem Sameer Sheikh

VAISHNAVI RAO

22 years old. Currently in MSc (Chemistry) 1st Year. A cute and topper girl. An all rounder. Always ready to participate in various actually. Loves Sid and Jai as his brothers. A really sensible girl. Ready to help anyone in need. Has quite a good reputation in her department and loved by all teachers and students.

Boyfriend- Abhishek Nigam
Friends- Siddharth Nigam, Jaijeet Singh Nandra, Avneet Kaur Nandra, Reem Sameer Sheikh

REEM SAMEER SHEIKH

21 years old. Currently in BA Final Year. An outgoing and friendly girl. A bit talkative and childish. Likes to go with the flow and doesn't hold much grudges against anyone. Tries to be away from any kind of fights. Believes that it's good to have small but trustworthy circle.

Boyfriend- Jaijeet Singh Nandra
Friends- Abhishek Nigam, Siddharth Nigam, Jaijeet Singh Nandra, Avneet Kaur Nandra, Vaishnavi Rao

RAMVEER NIGAM

50 years old reputed man in the society. Quite sensible and respectable man. A middle man whose family is everything for him. Loves his wife and both sons a lot. Scolds his sons at times but only for their good. Always wants to see them happy. Only thing he doesn't like is his wife's everyday fights with their neighbor Sonia Nandra. Longs for a daughter's love which of course he wishes to be completed by wives of his dear sons. Overall he is an ideal father, husband, man who his sons look upto.

With Nandras, he doesn't has any relationship as such. They are just neighbors and acquaintance to him. He is not a friend of them but doesn't also has any kind of hard feelings.

Wife- Vibha Nigam
Children- Abhishek Nigam and Siddharth Nigam

VIBHA NIGAM

49 years old. Loving mom and wife. Her family is her first priority. Doesn't like Nandras or more precisely Sonia Nandra. There is no reason as such of their fight just they don't each other and get into fights for no reason to show each other down.

Husband- Ramveer Nigam
Children- Abhishek Nigam and Siddharth Nigam

AMANDEEP SINGH NANDRA

50 years old. A family man. Takes interest in society around him. Loves and prioritizes his family. Avneet is his princess and Jai is the apple of his eyes. Doesn't like his wife fighting with Vibha Nigam.

Wife- Sonia Nandra
Children- Jaijeet Singh Nandra and Avneet Kaur Nandra

SONIA NANDRA

48 years old housemaker. Loves her family very much. Doesn't like Nigams specifically Vibha Nigam. Gets jealous from and tries to make her jealous always.

Husband- Amandeep Singh Nandra
Children- Jaijeet Singh Nandra and Avneet Kaur Nandra

So these are all the main characters of the stories. Still if anyone has doubts regarding the story or any character, feel free to ask.

Secondly, I didn't add names of Vaish and Reem's parents because I don't know and they are not much important so I skipped. But if someone knows you can let me know I will add.

By the way, who do you guys think will win the bet between our Sidneet?

And what do you think will winner ask looser to do?

Keep guessing and do share them with others as well in comment section 😜😜😜😜

Thanks

Hope you are enjoying the story so far. Will love to hear your reviews.