Chapter 70

Both the mothers were not happy with the marriage and didn't want it to take place. But of course, they were quite for their children's happiness and were letting them get married. They somewhere were praying that something happen on it's own and this marriage doesn't take place or their children themselves refuse. But of course it shouldn't hurt their children. But unfortunately God wasn't with them.

A week passed. Sidneet used to talk on phone everyday but they couldn't meet as Avu joined her work and Sid was preparing for some other interviews in case he didn't get the one he expected. Both were really busy and were wishing to complete their families' expectations as whatever they asked for was absolutely correct. They didn't wish to let anyone down. Sid wished to spend sometime with Avu. So she promised him once he would get a job, they can go on a date.

Today Sid's interview results were gonna come. He was really nervous.

Vaish: Tu tension matt le. Mujhe pata hai mera bhai genius hai. Mil jayegi tujhe job bhi aur Avu bhi

Abhi: Itna nervous to mein shaadi ke lie nhi tha jitna tu job ke lie hai

Vaish: Shut up Abhi. Chal Ashu. Let's go and check the results

Sid nodded.

Abhi: Mom dad bhi bahar wait kar rahe hai. Chalo unke saath hi kar lete hai

Vaish: Okk

Vaish picked up Sid's laptop and they all went in living room. Ram was ready to go for office but was waiting for Sid's results.

Ram: Aa gya result?

Sid: Hnji dad. Bass dekh hi rahe hai

Ram sensed his nervousness. He blinked his eyes assuring him.

Ram: Tension matt le. Sab theek hoga. Aaja beth

He moved a bit aside and patted on sofa on place between him and Vibha. Sid nodded and sat between both of them. Vaish stood behind him and kept a hand on his shoulder and pressed it assuring him.

Vaish: Chal khol. All the best. Don't take tension okk?

Sid: Okk

Sid opened the site. Results were loading. Sid crossed his fingers. All were praying for positive results except Vibha. Not that she didn't want him to get a job but she was in dilemma. Getting this job meant one step closer to the relationship she never wished. But she didn't want his son' hard work going in vain. She also wished her son to be independent and happy.

Results got loaded. Sid was checking the names in list. His heartbeat was increasing more and more as he was scrolling down. He wasn't able to see his name.

Vaish: Ashu rukk

Sid stopped scrolling and turned to look her.

Vibha: Kyu achhe kaam mein tok rahi hai?

She said irritatedly. Basically she was jist trying to get her frustration out. But Vaish ignored her and pointed somewhere on screen smiling. Sid turned around and saw where she was pointing. A wide smile appear on his face seeing that. It was the name he was longing to see. It showed Siddharth Nigam. Yes it was his name. Everyone smiled looking at it. Ram patted his shoulder.

Ram: I am so proud of you beta

Sid nodded and hugged him. Vibha also smiled a bit seeing them. Vaish hugged him from back and kissed his cheek.

Vaish: Bola tha na maine. Mil jayegi. Tension nhi le. Tu to hai itna genius

Abhi: Obviously bhai kiska hai?

Vaish: Mera

She said tightening his arms around him.

Vaish: Love you so much baby bro

Sid: Love you too bhabhs

Sid took Vibha's blessings and hugged her and then took Ram and Abhi's blessings. Vaish brought sweets for everyone.

Ram: Ab baat karte hai hum Aman se. Aur rishta final karte hai. Khush hai ab?

Sid nodded smiling.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter