EPILOGUE 1

It's been almost a year that Sidneet got engaged. Their job was also stable now and they got good salaries. Sidneet often used to go on dates. Vibha and Sonia still don't like Avu and Sid respectively. They are not even completely happy with the relationship but they have accepted it. Sid had got quite comfortable with Jai and Avu with Abhi. Abhi and Jai also helped them a lot in getting comfortable as they knew they are now not just friends but much more.

Whenever they used to meet in society gatherings, everything was normal. Every person was happy in each other's company. Except of course for Vibha and Sonia. But they were also normal as their bickerings towards each other was normal. Whenever Avu touched Vibha's feet or Sid touched Sonia's feet, they didn't really like but of course they couldn't deny to give blessings.

And as for now, Nandra's were going to  Nigam's home to discuss about Sidneet's wedding.

Sonia: Itni bhi kya jaldi hai usse bhejne ki hnn? Aur kuch din ghar reh legi to kya ho jaayega? Mann to bhar lene dijie usse

Aman: Sonia hamara mann to kbhi bhi nhi bharega. Mujhse poochho mera bass chale to kbhi bhi kahi na bhejoo usko. Par kuch kar sakte hai kya hum? Aur kab tak taalna hai? Aur kyu?

Sonia didn't say anything. This was not the only reason of her sadness that her beloved daughter will leave her soon. But realization that now they will be in relatives with Nigams. Till the day, she was assuring herself maybe there comes up some way and they don't have to tie knot with them. But now she knew there is no going back. She had to accept the reality now.

Aman: Chale?

She nodded. They went outside. Jaireem and Avu were waiting for them.

Avu: Mumma aap abhi se kyu dukhi ho rahe ho? Abhi konsa mein chali gayi hu? Abhi yahi hu mein aapke paas

Sonia faked a smile at her and they went to Nigam's home. They were sitting and discussing.

Ram: Pandit jii ne to agle mahine ka mahurat bataya hai. Agar aap logo ko koi etraaz na ho to

Vaish came with coffee and snacks for everyone.

Aman: Hnji bohot achha hai. Hume to koi etraaz nhi hai. Jaise aapko theek lage. Hum tyaar hai

Ram: Ye to bohot achhi baat hai. To date fix karde?

Aman looked at his family. Jai blinked his eyes giving him assurance. Sonia also nodded reluctantly.

Aman: Jii theek hai

He said with a smile. Ram got up and hugged him.

Ram: Bohot badhai aapko

Aman: Aapko bhi

Sid passed a smile to Avu. Sidneet took elder's blessing. They all ate sweets. They were talking randomly. Vaish set dining table with Reemneet's help. Sonia went to washroom. Sid went behind her.

Sid: Aunty

He said as she came out from washroom. She looked at him. Sid took her hands in his. She looked at him confused.

Sid: I know aunty aap mujhe pasand nhi karte. Meri family ko bhi nhi karte. And you are not happy with this relationship. Aapne bass Avni ke lie hnn ki hai iss rishte ke lie. Aur aunty aap mujhe pasand karo na karo but aap mujhse bade ho aur mein aapki bohot respect karta hu. Aur aaj mein aapko promise karta hu ki kbhi bhi aapki beti ke upar koi problem nhi ayegi I assure you. I will take care of her happiness. Usko kbhi dukhi nhi hone doonga. Jab bhi usse kbhi zaroorat padegi mein uske saath khada rahunga

Sonia was just looking at him quitely. He left her hand and bent down and touched her feet. Sonia reluctantly placed a hand on his head and smile came on his face. He stood up and went back. Sonia also went back in living room. They all had lunch while chit chatting.

Nandras gave a kurta pyjama, gold chain and ring to Sid as shagun and fed him sweets. Vibha gave a sari, necklace and some money to Avu. They both took elders blessings. Nandras were ready to leave. Nigams went to see them off. But before Vibha could go out, Avu stopped her. Avu hugged her. Vibha was a bit shocked but slowly wrapped her arms around her. Avu broke the hug.

Avu: Mein aapko bohot time se bolna chahti thi aunty par mauka hi nhi mila. But thank you. Thank you so much ki aapne hamare rishte ke lie hnn bol dia. I know aap mujhe aur meri family ko nhi pasand karte. But inspite of that aap hamare iss rishte ke lie maan gayi. Thank you aunty

Vibha didn't know how to react on that so she just nodded. Nandras bid them bye and left for their home.

Stay tuned for Epilogue 2