Chapter 74

Sid got ready for his date. He checked himself for one last time in mirror.

Sid: Hmm great. Hot to mein hu waise. Maanna to padega

He said analyzing his face in mirror and spoke very seriously.

Sid: So let's gooo

He picked up his blazer and went outside. Vibha was playing with Arshiya. Sid took a deep breath as it was rarely he used to lie to or hide something from his mom. He was a bit afraid. It wasn't that she would stop him from going if you caught but would be hurt for lying for Avneet. And if he told she would again behave badly. He went in front of him. She looked at him and understood he was going somewhere from his looks, his set hair and outfit and his charming smile giving a touch up to his handsomeness. Is that even a word? Never mind. Not my problem. Moving on.

Vibha: Kahi jaa rahe ho beta?

Sid: Hnn maa wo college friends ne ek get to together plan kia hai

Vibha: Achha. Theek hai apna dhyaan rakhna. Aur time se aa jaana

Sid: Hnji maa

He hugged Vibha and kissed Arshiya's cheeks.

Arshiya: Chachuuu

She raised her arms indicating him to pick her up. Sid understood and immediately took her in arms. She wrapped her small arms around her necks.

Arshiya: I will alsooo gooo

Sid: Baby aap bore ho jaooge waha. Aapke jaisa chhotu baby to koi bhi nhi hai na waha

Arshiya: Nhiii I am not small

She sad pouting angrily and folded her arms around her chest. She turned her face away from his. Vibha was chuckling at them.

Sid: Baby aap mujhse gussa ho jaooge to mein bhi sad ho jaoonga na. Aap gussa nhi ho. Please

Arshiya: Chachu gande

Sid: Hawwww. Aap to itne pyaare se baby ho aese karoge chachu saath. Okk I will bring you chocolates when I come back. Aur hum dono jaldi ghoomne jaayenge. Just us two. Jaha aap bologe. Okk?

Arshiya smiled and nodded.

Arshiya: Okk

Sid: Achha ab ek kissie to dedo chachu ko

He said pointing to his cheek. Arshiya cupped his cheeks with her small and soft hands and placed a kiss on his cheek.

Arshiya: I love you chachu

She said in her cute voice. Sid smiled widely.

Sid: I love you too my baby

He kissed her cheek and made her stand down.

Sid: Bye bacha

She waved her hand.

Sid: Bya maa

Vibha: Bye beta

Sid took his car keys and left for Avu's office. He parked his car in parking and called her and informed once he reached. Avu already had taken permission to leave early today. She came out with a smile on her lips. Sid saw her and smiled widely. She was in her normal office outfit. She hugged him and he too wrapped his arms around her. They broke the hug.

Avu: Hii

Sid: Heyy

Avu noticed his outfit.

Avu: I am so sorry yrr. Mujhe office aana tha so couldn't get ready properly. To yahi hai

Sid: Honestly maine notice bhi nhi kia. It's fine. I understand. I got ready because mera mann tha. Aur tu lagegi to waise ki waise hi. To ready hone ka point hi kya hai?

He said teasing her. She glared him and started hitting his chest.

Avu: You bandar. What you mean by waisi ki waisi?

Sid: Arreee

He held her hands.

Sid: Waise ki waise matlab. Tu itni sundar hai already. Make up aur fancy dresses ka koi point hi nhi hai. Tu naturally sundar lagti hai. Uss sabse aur kya hi farak pad jayega

Avu jerked her hands away from him.

Sid: Baat to sun lia kar poori. Aese sundar nhi lagti kya tu?

He said tapping her chin with his smile making her smile.

Sid: Chale madam?

He asked offering his hand. Avu put her hand in his.

Avu: Sure

Sid smiled and nodded. They both moved towards the passenger seat. Sid opened it and Avu sat down. He picked up her cloth with was touching ground and put it inside. Avu smiled at his gesture. He closed the door. He moved towards driver seat and settled down.

Sid: Chale?

Avu: Yeee

She replied putting on the seat belt.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter