Chapter 36

Engagement took place with pomp and show. Everyone attended the function happily. Vibha was not really happy to be there but she went for her family. Ram congratulated Aman himself and both families decided to keep Vibha and Sonia away from each other and not let them meet as they wanted everything to take place smoothly. Everything went well and everyone's life came back to normal. Ram and Aman got back to their offices. Abhi and Jai started the work once again. Sid and Avu joined back the college and worked hard to cope up the loss they had these days. Vibha and Sonia also had normal days with everyday bickerings and taunts.

Nigams and Vaish's family had asked priest for dates and he told best dates were after two and a half months. So they decided to have the wedding then. Nandras haven't decided anything yet for now as Jai and Reem wanted to talk about marriage after she got a job and Jai got bit stable. So families respected their choice and let them take their time.

One day, Sid was sitting on his study table with books. He took his phone and was watching or staring at something. Abhi came and peeked in his phone.

Abhi: Kya baat hai. Bohot achhe

Sid got scared and his phone was about to fell down but somehow handled it.

Abhi: Kya baat hai mera bhai bada ho gya hai

Sid closed the phone and kept it away. He pressed his lips together. Abhi took a chair and sat beside him.

Sid: Kya kuch bhi bol rahe ho? Aur kisike phone mein aese ghoorna achhi baat nhi hai. Aur mein usse thoda dekh raha tha. Mujhe to achhi bhi nhi lagti. Wo to bass saamne aa gayi jab mein pics dekh raha tha. Aap kuch bhi faaltu mein soch lete ho to mein kya karoo? Meri galati thoda hi hai

He said stammering and avoiding eye contact with Abhi.

Abhi: Oh achha aesi baat hai? To ek baat bata agar tujhe achhi nhi lagti to uski pic rakhi kyu hui hai?

Sid was looking here and there.

Abhi: Arre chill yrr. Mujhse kya chhupana? Waise ye sab to theek hai par shukar maine dekha hai. Mummy dekh leti na tujhe Avneet ki photo tadte aese to bohot pitta aaj tu

Sid: Bhai kuch bhi kyu bolte ho?

Abhi: Aree sach hi to bola. Waise tu to bolta firta tha mummy ki pasand ki ladki layega. Jo meri mummy ko pasand hogi usise shaadi karoonga. Par yaha to aap kuch aur kar rahe hai Nigam sahab

Sid: To maine konsa propose kar dia hai usse?

Abhi: Matlab pasand hai

Sid: Maine kab bola aesa?

Abhi: Tu maan apne muhh se ya na ye jo saare symptoms hai na prem rog to tujhe lag gya hai. Aur bhai badi se badi bimaari ka treatment hai par iska nhi milega. Duniya ke sabse achhe doctor ke paas bhi chala jayega na nhi hoga kuch

Sid: Bhai aap bhi kuch bhi bolte rehte ho

He got up with a jerk and turned around.h

Abhi: Sach bol raha hu. Aur ek baat bata ladki mein problem hi kya hai? Sundar hai. Padi likhi hai. Itni pyaara bacha hai wo. Koi batmeezi nhi karti kisi ke saath. Aur mujhe ladki pasand bhi hai

With Jai

He was going in his room when he heard songs from Avu's room. He looked inside and saw romantic songs were playing on speaker. Avu was sitting on bed hugging her teddy close to her chest. She was continously smiling and blushing looking at the mirror fixed in wall front of her. Jai saw and understood. He shooked his head smiled at her. He went inside but Avu was lost in her own world. So she didn't notice. Jai switched off the songs and sat in front of her. She frowned.

Avu: Kya hai?

Jai: Yeh to mujhe poochhna chahie. Kya hai?

He asked raising his eyebrows.

Jai: Tu romantic songs sun rahi hai?

Avu: Hnn to mera mann kar raha hai

Jai: Achha? Aaj achanak se mann kar raha hai? Aaj se pehle to aese mann kbhi nhi hua?

Avu: So what? Ho sakta hai

Jai: Aur ye jo aap bewajah hass rahe ho blush kar rahe ho ye sab bhi achanak se mann kar raha hai?

Avu: Teri problem kya hai hnn? Mein aese hi gaane nhi sun sakti?

Jai: Ye sab sach mein aese hi ho raha hai ya iski wajah se?

He said showing Sid's pic on her phone. Avu didn't say anything just looked down.

Jai: Batao madam yahi hai na jisne meri ye aflatoon behan pagal kardi?

Avu: (shouted) Jai

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter