Chapter 80

Vibha came to check on him.

Vibha: Ready ho gya Ashu?

She came and saw him and her eyes got teary seeing him in outfit. A smile came on her face. Basically he was the youngest member of the family and still a child for them even for Abhinavi and seeing him getting married and starting a new phase of life is quite emotional for them. Words got stuck in her throat. She came near him and removed some kajal from her eye with her finger and applied it at the back of his ear. Sid smiled and touched her feet and hugged her.

Vibha: Khush reh

She said patting his back. She broke the hug.

Vibha: Bohot sundar lag raha hai. Bass kisiki nazar na lag jaaye

Arshiya: Dadiii meee?

She asked pouting and holding her dress trying to show her. Sid and Vibha chuckled. Vibha picked her up and kissed her cheek.

Vibha: Tu to meri gudiya hai. Hamesha hi sundar lagti hai

Arshiya: Chachhu seee bhi zyada?

Sid chuckled.

Vibha: Ye bhi koi bolne ki baat hai. Ye to tere saamne kuch bhi nhi hai

Arshiya showed her tongue to Sid. Sid shooked his head pecked the tip of her nose.

Sid: Aap to bilkul angel ho mere

Vibha: Chalo ab neeche chalte hai. Sab wait kar rahe hai. Aur Abhi kaha hai? Tyaar hone gya ya nhi abhi tak kaam hi kare jaa raha?

Sid: Nhi wo chale gaye. Apne room mein hi hai. Aate honge. Hum chalte hai

Vibha: Hnn chal

Three of them went down. Sid's friends met him and gave best wishes. Abhi also came in sometime.

Abhi: Papa I guess nikalna chahie. Late ho jaayega

Ram: Hnn. Vaishu?

Abhi: Wo direct palace hi aayegi. Jaireem aur Avu ke saath. To hum nikalte hai

Vibha frowned on the information.

Vibha: Tereko kyu nhi bola laane ko?

Abhi: Maa un logo ne jaana hi tha to mujhe kya zaroorat hai?

He said a bit irritated.

Ram: Vibha iss waqt ye sab matt karo. Aur dost hai wo saare. Is mein harz hi kya hai? Aur tumhe pehle se pata tha tab mana kar deti agar kuch problem tha to. Ab achha kaam karne jaa rahe hai. To please aesi baatein matt karo ab

Vibha: Hnn theek hai. Chalo

Ram: Abhi sab rakhwa dia ghaadi mein?

Abhi: Hnn papa sab ho gya

Ram: Chalo fir

Vibha locked the doors and everyone left for palace. Ram and Aman greeted each other. Abhi was checking if everything was fine. Sid was busy getting his pictures clicked alongwith his college friends and cousins. About Vibha and Sonia well they were with ladies flaunting their outfits. Telling others how expensive their outfits and accessories are.

Vibha: Imported saree hai. Itni mehangi. Mein to nhi le rahi thi. Inhone zabardasti lekar di. Maan hi nhi rahe the. Bol rahe the ghar ki aakhri shaadi hai

Sonia: Mujhe to saari jewelry gift ki hai bacho ne. Muskan ki pehli kamai mein se hai

Vibha: Arre jewelry to hum bohot achhi laaye hai. Dekhte reh jaayenge log ki apni bahu ko kaise gift die jaate hai

They continued their bickering till they were not disturbed by guests.

Here Sid was sitting on stage desperately waiting for his girl. And his wait got over. Avu entered looking extremely gorgeous with Jai on one side and other cousins on one side. Abhinavi, Ram and Vibha came on stage and stood behind Sid. A smile came on Sid's face as soon as he lookedat her. His friends and cousins started hooting.

Avu walked near the stage. Sid offered his hand and she gladly accepted and got on the stage followed by Jaireem, Aman and Sonia. Sidneet smiled at each other. Reem handed ring to Avu. Sid forwarded his hand. She took his hand in hers and made him wear the ring. Everyone started hooting, whisteling and clapping. Vaish handed the ring to Sid. Avu looked at Sid and he raised the eyebrow. She blinked her eyes. Sid smiled and sat on one knee forwarding the ring. Everyone got mad with his action. Avu blushed and held his hand. He made her wear the ring and stood. Everyone was hooting. Sonia and Vibha were not happy with it but seeing their children happy gave them happiness.

Avu looked at her hand in his and engagement rings in both hand. A tear of happiness slipped her eye and felt on their hands. Sid noticed it and understood. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer and placed a kiss on his head.

THE END

Stay tuned for Epilogues