Chapter 39

Avu looked down and tucked her hair behind her ear with one hand while her grip tightened on her books she was holding against her chest with other hand. She wetted her lips with tongue. Though she had got proposals at times but they didn't mean anything to her. But this time it was the guy she actually liked though she never accepted the fact but she herself didn't come to know when she started developing these kind of feelings for her even though he was the last boy on earth with whom she could even imagine herself with. If in past someone would have even said she will even think of him that way, ut would probably had been the worst day for the person but she herself was caught up in these feelings that also with her enemy as she thinks him.

Sid was looking here and there.

Sid: Umm woh see I don't know. Actually I didn't mean it like that

Avu: Can we talk somewhere else?

She said as there were many people around them.

Sid: Umm sure

They walked away to the college lawn. No one spoke a word. Avu was just looking ahead and he was looking everywhere except her. Avu settled down under a tree and patted the place beside her asking him to sit. Avu folded her legs and brought them near her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs. She kept her head on her knees.

Sid: I am sorry Avneet. I know I mess up things. Actually I didn't really mean to say it like that

She was making some random figures on sand with her finger.

Avu: So what exactly you mean? You mean you don't like me? Well that to I already know

Sid: No it's not like that

Avu: So what is it like?

She said teasing him and forcing back smile which was very eager to come on her lips. She very well knew what he wanted to say and what exactly he meant but she being Avneet wanted to hear it from his mouth.

Sid: Avneet I am not good with all this

Avu: Hnn to?

Sid: To samjho na

Avu: Hnn tum kuch bologe to mein samjhoongi na. Aese to possible hi nhi. Mein antaryaami to hu nhi jo tumhare dil ya dimaag ki baat pad saku

She said innocently.

Sid: Okk so please gussa matt karna. Mujhe pata bhi nhi ye kaise hua

Avu: Kyu tumne kuch gadbad ki hai? Aur tum mere gusse se kabse darne lage hnn?

Sid sighed.

Sid: Dekho kab kaha kaise mujhse kuch matt poochhna. Kyuki mein bata nhi paaoonga. Actually wait. Mujhe khud hi nhi pata. Mere paas kisi sawal ka jawab hi nhi hai. Mujhe bass itna pata hai ki I have kinda started liking you. To mein bass apni feelings batana chahta tha tumhe. And if you are okk to can we give each other a chance?

Avu: Ohhh badi himmat aa gayi hai tujme? Mujhse direct ye baat poochh raha hai? Aur bachpan se to tu kehta tha ki koi pagal hi hoga jo iske chakkar mein padega aur agar koi mujhe propose karta tha to tu kehta tha ki andha hai jo mujhe propose kar raha hai. To ab kya hua?

Sid: Pata nhi. Bass ho gya

Avu: Achha chal maan lete hai par tujhe aesa kaise laga ki mein tujhe pasand karti hu hnn?

Sid: It's okk. Mujhe to pehle hi pata tha tu mujhe pasand nhi karti. Mein jaata hu apne lecture ke lie

He was about to get but she held his hand and pulled him down.

Sid: Ab kya hai?

Avu: Tera na kuch nhi ho sakta. Nikamma hai tu ek number ka. Kaisa ashiq hai be maine to mana bhi nhi kia pehle hi tune haar maanli. Pehle to aese kisi ladki ko propose nhi karte. Fir chal kar bhi dia to maine tujhe jawab to dia hi nhi. Aur agar na bhi kardoo to tu try bhi nhi karega manane. Ja yrr mujhe to lagta hai ki tu mujhe pasand hi nhi karta

She stood up making a crying face. Sid also stood up being confused.

Sid: To tum exactly chahti kya ho?

Avu: Ugh. Tu kuch nhi samjhega. Ja marr jake

She said walking towards her class while he kept looking her going away with a confused look.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter