Chapter 76

Avu: Ohhhh Myyyy Goddd amusement park

She said jumping in excitement like a kid. Sid chuckled at her excitement.

Avu: Chalo naaa

She said pulling him from his sleeve.

Sid: Hnn hnn chal rahe hai. Car to lock karne do

Avu: Hnn okk jaldi karo

She said impatiently and left his sleeve. He quickly took their phones and wallet and locked the car. They both went inside holding hands. Sid brought two tickets. They both took various rides. Avu was behaving like a small kid and enjoying the rides while Sid was more busy admiring her. They both enjoyed for sometime. Sid brought some sandwiches and cold coffee for them.

Avu: Thankssss

Sid: You are welcome baby

They clicked a lots of pics and had a lot of fun. They came out happily after about two hours holding hands. Both settled in the car.

Avu: To ab? Ghar?

Sid didn't reply and kept driving.

Avu: Are you kidnapping me?

She said faking scared voice.

Sid: I would have long before I had to. So chill

Avu: You never know. Kya pata tumhara all of a sudden mood ban jaaye. Iss cutu si hot si innocent si bachi ko kidnap karna ka

She said cupping her face with her hands and pouted.

Sid: Baki sab to theek hai. Par ye innocent kya hota hai? I mean innocent and you please

Avu: I am innocent

Sid: Konse angle se?

Avu: What do you mean by angle? I am innocent totally

Sid: Hnn nice joke

Avu: Huhhh!!!! I am offended

Sid stopped the car. Avu looked outside.

Avu: Beach?

Sid: Yee was just feeling like coming here. I know you like this place a lot

Avu: Yeee I dooo

Avu removed her footwears. Sid was admiring her.

Avu: Mujhe dekhna band karo. Aur tum bhi utaaro

Sid: Hnn okk

Sid also opened his shoes and socks. They both went out. They enjoyed walking together barefooted on warm soil. Cool breeze hitting there faces. Suddenly Sid wrapped his arm around her waist and turned her to face him. He kept one hand on his cheek while other was still wrapped around her waist. She kept her hands on his chest. He closed his eyes and leaned forward. But before he could kiss, she pushed him away and ran away chuckling. He ran behind her. They both ran on the beach. Avu was running in front teasing him.

Sid: Avuu stoppp yrr. This is not fair. Rukkooo

He was shouting from behind but they both felt down. Avu was under him and Sid was on top of her. They both were panting. Sid removed the hair that were coming on her face and leaned forward. Avu wrapped her arms around his neck and closed her eyes. He too closed her eyes and placed his soft lips on her delicate one. They kissed each other so sweetly. There was no fight for dominance or any lust in the kiss. It was just pure love they had for each other. Their lips moved in rhythm. Avu was caressing her hair. Sid licker her lower lip and she opened her mouth allowing him permission to enter his tongue inside her mouth. He entered his tongue inside her mouth.

His one hand was cupping her cheek. While other was on her waist. She was pulling her hair. He slowly started moving his hand inside her dress and caressing her stomach and sides. Avu moaned in the kiss. He slowly broke the kiss and moved down. He kissed her jawline and moved towards her neck and sucked her throat. She held her breath and closed her eyes more tightly.

He moved her dress a bit down from her shoulder and kissed and bit her shoulder and left a hickey.

Avu was sitting on shore of beach with her legs dipped in water. She was smiling unknowingly. Sid came with two ice-creams and sat beside her. He gave her one icecream.

Sid: Kya hua?

He asked seeing her smiling. She just shooked her head. They both enjoyed the sunset with icecream. Avu rested her head on his shoulder. Then they both got up and left. On the way, Avu asked Sid to stop at temple. Sid agreed. They both thanked God for having each other and asked for his blessings on them always.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter