Chapter 60

Avu was sitting on sofa folding her legs. in living room working on her laptop.

Avu's P.O.V.

Ugh!! It feels so bad that mom is not talking to me. She is just ignoring me since yesterday. Today also she hasn't said a word to me. Actually she didn't even come in front of me. Now only she came when she heard a vegetable vendor. But she went out without even giving a glance to me. Well the vegetable vendor is luckier than me I guess. His one call and she went out quickly. Aur mere saath ma aese behave kar rahi like I don't even exist. Papa, bhayia, bhabhi sab apni apni job par chale gaye. Bhabhi ki bhi leave finish ho gayi aaj. It's just me and mom at home. But isn't it been long time since mom went out? Ab tak to aa jaana chahie tha. Aesi konsi sabzi lene lagi?

P.O.V. ends

She sighed and shrugged her thoughts and continued her work. But still Sonia didn't come back and Avu got worried. She decided to check on her. She put her laptop aside and removed her specs and kept it. She got up and stretched her arms. She corrected her cloths and tied her hair in long bun. She went outside and sighed seeing the scene in front of her.

Avu: Shit!!! Not again. How the hell am I gonna stop this?

It came out more like a whisper seeing everything. Sonia and Vibha were fighting verbally and were at verge of using their hands. Many people were watching them. Some were laughing and making fun of them. Some were cursing them. But no one intervened or try to stop. They preferred being passive audience and to either enjoy the show or gossip about the two. Avu didn't know what to do and how to stop them. But she had to anyhow as they were being made fun of by whole neighborhood. She had to do something at any cost before the two ladies got physical with each other. So she ran towards them.

Avu: Maa chhodo ye sab kya kar rahe ho? Chalo yahase

No one paid attention to her and they continued their fight. She spoke more loudly to get attention. Vibha rolled her eyes as she saw her.

Vibha: Lo aa gayi logo ke beto ko fasane wali ladki

Sonia: Zyada bakwaas matti kar tu. Tera beta Prime Minister nhi laga hua. Ek number ka awara hai. Aesa hai hi kya us mein jo usse koi bhi ladki fasaegi. Meri beti chhod tere bete ko to koi aaltu faaltu ladki bhi bhaw na de. Meri beti to fir laakhon mein ek hai. Aesi galat faimia na paal Vibha

Avu: Maa please stop all this. Band karo aap ye sab aur chalo ghar

Vibha: Hnn hnn chale jaoo. Shakal dikhane wale kaam hi konse kie hai tum logo ne

Sonia: Muskan batade aaj isse tere saath koi zor zabardasti sa jo bhi iske bete ne kia hai. Iska bhi muhh band hoga. Apne bete ki bhi asliyat pata chalegi

Vibha: Konsi asliyat? Mein apne bete ko tum logo se bohot zyada achhe se jaanti hu. Mujhe kisise bhi poochhne ki zaroorat nhi hai ki mera beta kaisa hai. Theek hai? Zyada matt bolo

Avu was trying to stop them but none was giving heed to her requests. Just then Sid came from his interview. He saw people gathered and got a little confused. He came forward and slapped his forhead seeing everything. Avu saw him and thanked God. She pleaded through eyes to do something. Sid nodded assuring her. He went near them.

Sid: Maa stop all this. Aur ghar chalo aap. Dekho sab log dekh rahe hai

Sonia: Lo aa gya tumhara awaara beta. Konsa jaadu tona kia hai be meri beti par

Sid: Aunty please tamasha matt karo sadak par. Atleast iss tarah ke acquisitions to nhi lagao hamari feelings par

Sonia: Tereko baat karne ki tameez nhi sikhayi kya kisine? Khair tere parivaar dekh kar ye to expected hi hai waise?

She said eyeing towards Vibha.

Vibha: Kya hua mere bete ki tameez ko? Kya burai hai mere parivaar mein? Apni kamia na mere parivaar mein matt dekh

Sid: Maa stop it please. Aap kya bol rahe ho. Chalo yahase

He said a bit strictly and dragged her home with him. Avu also took Sonia back somehow.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter