Chapter 6

Hello my readers! :) Thank you for reading so far, I hope you like this story much. :) Please vote and comment for every chapter and fan too if you really like it! :) <3 I'll be posting another one direction fanfic soon, a Harry Styles one, check it out. ;) Thanks!

Chapter 6

Lily’s POV

„Hey, Lacie, what are you up to?” I asked her, peeking over her shoulder and seeing her phone, and her twitter app open.

She quickly hid her phone and shoved it in her pocket, then smiled up at me.

„Hey, Lily!” she said.”What’s up?”

„Be quiet, you silly!” I whispered. We were in the girl’s toilet, but still. Amanda could come in any moment. And I didn’t want to ruin my friendship with her. I was popular now too. I was probably living the best time of my life.”You’ve been on your phone quite a lot nowadays... what are you doing? You know you don’t have to keep any secrets from me...” I said. Actually I really wanted to know what she was doing. I was really curious. She never really was that „always on the phone” type... is it because she hasn’t really got friends nowadays? No... probably not. Maybe she met a cute guy! She’ll tell me about that for sure.

„It’s nothing, I was just looking at my inbox...” she said looking away. I could see she was hiding something from me.

„Ohh... who are you texting with?” I winked at her.

„Nothing, just another Directioner on twitter...” she rolled her eyes.

„Sweetie, we’re best friends, aren’t we?” I asked hugging her.

„Of course!” she smiled.

„Then why won’t you tell me about it?” I asked.

„Tell you about what?” Lacie asked innocently.

„Lacie, I can see in your eyes that you’re hiding something...” I looked her in the eye.

„I have no secrets...” she whispered looking down. Then quickly looked behind me.”Oh no, I think it’s Amanda!” she said and quickly left.

She never was a good liar. I could tell she had a really big secret. I must find out what she was doing on her phone... Steal it from her maybe, then give it back? No, she always has it with herself and I don’t know her password... Then I remembered. Years ago when Lacie went up on twitter, she told me her password. She probably didn’t change it since then. I was a genious!

***

I clicked on the internet then typed in twitter in google search. I clicked on log in and tried to recollect all my memories of us making this account. It was mainly Lacie’s, but at first we both used it. She couldn’t have changed the password without telling me...

I wrote in her name, liams_directioner15, then started to type in the password. What was it, what was it, what was it?!