Chapter 11

Hello everyone! :) First of all I’d like to thank all of you, who commented. :)) <3 It was really sweet of you, and please keep on commenting, because that is what keeps me writing. :) And please vote too! And fan. :D Thanks. <3

Chapter 11

Liam’s POV

I walked out of the door of Starbucks. My milkshake was still in my hand, but I didn’t want to drink it anymore. I threw it in a nearby bin and walked to my car angrily, but I didn’t know who or what I was angry at.

I was angry at this girl, I was angry at my twitter girl, I was angry at Lily, and most importantly, yes, I was angry at myself too. For the first time since I auditioned for xfaktor, I was sorry I ever did. Until now I always had a good reason to love all this even when I was angry for never having privacy, or at management, or having a fight with the boys or anything. But this was different. Right now I was so pissed at this whole famous thing that I wanted it all to go back. I wanted to live a normal life.

„Shit!” I hit the car’s horn furiously then drove off. I didn’t care if the papparazzis saw me like this. I didn’t care anything right now. Let the world know what the real Liam James Payne was like.

Just that you believe me...

Her words echoed in my head and I couldn’t get her face out of my mind. Her tear stroken, pale, scared, yet pretty face. She looked so familiar. But I had no idea where I could’ve known her from. I didn’t even remember her name.

It seemed like she was telling the truth, but she couldn’t have. Even if she did, I didn’t believe her anymore. I didn’t even believe myself anymore.

It was a dream...

I saw the girl’s shocked and sad face in my head. I never liked to see any girl cry. Especcially not from me. And she was so sad. But that was the truth. Maybe deep inside there was something saying the other, hoping that it’s not true, but that was the truth. She had to know too.

Now here I go talking like she was telling the truth. Like she was mny twitter girl. But she wasn’t. She couldn’t have been. Then, as I thought of it, it all seemed so true and logic. Everything about her. She totally fitted for the girl I imagined. What was her name? But it didn’t mind, really.

 If only she came two months ago, before Lily. But now it was too late. I can’t belive her now. It never happened. It was only the trick of our minds. Of my mind. Then the girl’s sad face flashed in my head. No, it wasn’t just the trick of my mind. It was tricking her too. If only I didn’t have to hurt her. She seemed so broken. I wished I only did this on my own. Only hurt myself. But there were two of us in this. I hurt a girl with this.

It never happened. I also thougt of twitter hacking me. Couldn’t it have been twitter writing me those texts? But no. It couldn’t have. It was all a dream. Just a dream. But how could a dream hurt two people with the same thing?

I heard her voice in my head, telling her story in a whisper to me again. There was something about her. Something that made me stop and listen to her, and wait for her to finish,something  to hear her through, something... different. As soon as it came into my mind, I quickly tried to think of something else. It made me scared... because it was the word I always used to describe my twitter girl with too...

***

A few days later I went up on the internet to just surf around. It was still morning, and I was fresh and happy on mornings, as well as this day. But what I saw then made me frown and remember everything taht happened in the past few months and made me angry again.

ANOTHER MISTERY OF LIAM PAYNE AND HIS CINDERELLA

I read on.

Liam Payne, the singer from One Direction started to search for his love through the internet a few months ago under the name of „Searching for Cinderella”. One month later he found his girl, Lily Claridge, then later broke up with her. Millions of girls claimed that they are Payne’s Cinderella, but Payne didn’t listen to them. He must have a heart of stone. Yesterday we saw him walking in Starbucks then having an argument with a girl working there. The Starbucks girl said she was the girl he waited for all along, and that Lily Claridge was lieing. We also found out that this girl was Claridge’s best friend. This probably made Payne angry, because we saw him walk out of Starbucks furiously and hit his car. Who was this girl? Did Payne just make all this up? Was it all management? Who is Payne’s real Cinderella? Is this going to do anything to One Direction’s future? „It was all a dream” is what Payne said on this. What did he mean with this? It looks like the parts switched in One Direction’s life and Louis Tomlinson passed the romantic guy part to Liam Payne.

The article was followed by several pictures taken of me in Starbucks, walking to my car, then driving off. Then it hit me. The people in Starbucks were so silent watching us and listening to us. One of the guests must have come with a camera. I got all angry again. Why did this happen to me? I closed down the laptop quickly and lay back in my chair sighing of anger. That’s when I saw that I wasn’t alone.

„I know what it’s like” said Zayn.

I looked up at him pulling up my eyebrows.

„The papparazzis keep taking pictures of me and Perrie when we fight too, then they tell everyone we broke up” he said seriously.” They don’t give us privacy at all.”

„It’s not just that...” I said.

He looked at me waiting for further explanation. I buried my face in my hands.

„I don’t know what got into me” I said. Zayn was silent to I went on.” With all this searching... for no one...”

„It wasn’t no one... it was someone.” I almost smiled because this sounded funny.” I saw how you looked when you were texting that girl. I believed that she was special, the way you said it. You looked really happy.”

I looked at him surprised. No, it was a dream. It was never real.

„And I believe that there is still a wounderful girl waiting for you... your twitter girl.” Zayn put his hand on my shoulder.

„No” I said and he looked surprised.” It was never real.” he looked sadly at me, but nodded. He understood that I said it as final, and didn’t want to talk about it anymore.

Someone knocked so I went to the door and opened it. At first I didn’t realize who stood there, I was so buried in my own problems. Then my face paled.

„Danielle?”