Chapter 10

Hello, here's a new chapter! :DD This is one of my favourites, idk, maybe it's not so good, but I really like it. Please vote, comment, fan, I really need encouragemnet these days, and I have no idea how many of you actually read and like this book and want me to carry on, please tell me if you think it's good and vote, vote a lot ,for all the chapter, please, it means a lot. Thanks :) <3

Chapter 10

Lacie’s POV

I freezed. Someone might think I’d scream from fright, but I didn’t. I couldn’t get a sound out of my mouth.

„Hello...” the girl standing infront of me waved her hand at my face” I asked for a milkshake, okay?” she said. I nodded and wrote it down, still not able to say anything.

I turned back to Emma and she whispered „here’s your chance”. It was like she knew he’s going to come here right now. It was so wierd. i’ve worked in Starbucks for years now, but none of the One Direction boys came here, ever.

It was Liam next. There were three other people in Starbucks, but none of them cared for us, they probably didn’t know Liam.

What should I say? Hey Liam, it’s me, your twitter girl, you should believe me...

Liam stood infront of me, leaned on the counter and took his sunglasses off. He was so close to me that suddenly all my strength left me and my throat tightened. Images flashed in my head from the day I tried to kill myself then achieved his first DM, the nights I didn’t sleep all night because we texted each other of all sorts of things, the day he first told me he loved me, then the pictures of him and Lily in the magazines. It could’ve been me...

„Hi...” I said akwardly.

There was silence in the whole cafeteria. I stood there blushing more and more and prayed that someone might say something instead of me, but no one did. The guests in Starbucks were reading and silently sipping their tea or coffee, not even bothering to look at us, and I could imagine Emma and the others in the kitchen pretending to cook, but listening eagerly with both ears.

Liam didn’t say anything, he just pulled up his eyebrows.

„Umm... I...”I started stammering.” Would you like to order something?” I asked.

„Yeah, I’d like a rasberry milkshake for take-away” he said. He looked so hot in real life, much cuter than on the pictures and videos on youtube and I couldn’t help but smile a little.

I was about to leave him there and get his order, when Missy shoted from behind my back.

„I’ll get it!” It was obvious they wanted me to talk to him. To talk to him properly. To tell him I was Cinderella. To prove him I was Cinderella.

„So how was your day?”I asked. Then I hit my head mentally. It was ten in the morning. ”I-I mean... so far...”

„Do you know who I am?” he asked suddenly. He was so hot.

„What? No...” I said embarrased.” I mean yes, but that’s... that’s not why I asked you, I just... I just thought you’d like it if someone asked...” I blushed.

He smiled. For the first time since I came in, he smiled. I didn’t know if I should take it as a good or a bad sign.

„Well, these past few weeks haven’t been the best in my life, but it wasn’t so bad... so far” he winked and I smiled. Oh God, don’t faint Lacie, please, just don’t faint! My heart pounded quickly in my chest, and I felt like a hammer was beating my whole body rithmically. I looked at him and wondered if he felt the same for me, but doubted it.