Chapter 16

Hello everyone, thanks for voting! :) Love ya! Will be updating the next chapter reallz soon, because it's ready. :)

I wanted to dedicate it to MufasaIamYourFather, but somehow wattpad didn't let me... Anyays it's dedicated to you. :)

Chapter 16

Lacie’s POV

„Good luck, dearie!” Emma shouted after me as I drove off with her car.” You look beautiful!”

I threw her a kiss and disappeared from her sights.

As I drove I couldn’t help thinking something’s going to go wrong. I was extremely happy, and excited, still, there was this small feeling inside me that all this was going too well, too easily, that something’s going to happen to me, not letting me to finally have peace.

And I was right. After about ten minutes driving, as I stopped at th ered, I suddenly felt a little push from behind, and a crash.

For a second I sat there wondering what that could’ve been, when a woman in her thirties came running towards me.

„Oh, so sorry, oh, my gosh, did you get hurt?” I got out of the car.

„No, I’m fine… what happened?” I asked looking at the cars.

Emma’s car was only slighly damaged at the back, but the woman’s car was totally crashed ont he front.

„I accidently hit your car, I wasn’t looking, oh my gosh!” she put her hand to her mouth and I was afraid she started to panick.

„It’s okay, it isn’t that bad…” I tried to calm her down.

„Yes, it is! I should be at a meeting right now, but I can’t go with a car like this!” she said in a high voice.

Lacie got very frightened too.

Soon the policemen arrived and started to get all sorts of information from us and our cars.

„Please, sir, can’t we do all this later, I’m in a hurry…” I tried with one of them.

„No, miss, sorry, miss” he said shortly.

„But sir…” I tried again.

No, miss. We must do all this right now, I promise, we’ll try to hurry.” he said one last time.

I sighed and kept my tears back for at least a few hours.

It took almost three hours to do everything, drive off the road with the cars, write all sorts of papers, and everything, and I was sure I won’t get to even the end of the concert after all this. I drove back home and decided I will give Emma back her car the next day.

I sat there emotionless in my car for a few minutes, not knowing what to think. Tears just didn’t come. This was the time when I decided I won’t cry infront of others, and when I said I can cry now, tears just didn’t come.

I went out of my car and slammed the door hrdly.

Why?!” I shouted to the sky angrily. I didn’t care if I woke up the neighbours. „Why me?! Why do you always have to hurt me?!” I asked from inparticularly no one.” What did I do wrong?! Just tell me and I will try to get better! Couldn’t you do me a favor just this once?! Let me do what I wanted just this once?!” I went inside my flat and slammed every door in, that I found. It just felt good.

Liam’s POV

I was nervous all throughout our concert. I didn’t see as far as the seat I bought the ticket to for my twitter girl, but I guessed she came... I hoped she came. But I didn’t dare thinking of her not coming. She just couldn’t do that. That’d be mean... and unlike her. And I was sure now, that it was her. Everything was just planned out so that she must be there. I think I was never more nervous, even when I went to xfactor.

We finished singing More Than This, and all of the boys looked at me waiting. I took a deep breath.

„Now, I’d like to ask the girl sitting at number 306 to come up to the stage!” I tried to look confident, but inside I was shaking.

Everyone started to look around surprised, talking to each other, and looking at me shocked. I smiled to the crowd. No one came forward.

„Fifth row from the back, second seat!” I said again. Then I saw the cameras zoom in on the place that I said... and saw the empty seat there. I cleared my throat nervously but that only made the situation worse.

„It’s me, Liam! It’s me!” a girl started to come up the stage, but Zayn and Niall quickly wnet ther to take her down. It wasn’t her, of course.

„It’s really me, Liam!” the girl started to cry.

Soon securitycame to the stage and took her down, crieing. I felt completely helpless. This wasn’t what I planned out at all. And I didn’t have a plan B.

Louis saved the situation this time. As always. I owed him a big one.

„Hey, everyone!” he said with a charming smile.” Yeah, well, it was actually my idea... never thought you’d all fall in!” he said.

Some girls sighed and laughed, but most didn’t believe him.

„So lets go on with our next song, I Should’ve Kissed You!” he said and the music started. That was supposed to be sang with my twitter girl. She once said it was her favourite song of ours.

When we finished I went up to Louis.

„Hey, thanks...” I said, but he stopped me.

„It was nothing. You just care about your girl” he said nodding understandingly.

„Thanks” I said gladly.

Simon wasn’t so understanding with me. He was angry that we ever thought of such a stupid thing, especially that we didn’t even know if she will be there. But I couldn’t really listen to him. All I could think of was my twitter girl, and I was extremely angry at her and blamed her for everything, but as I did I realized that this also just proved that she was my girl. She didn’t come begging for my forgiveness. She was different from most girls. And after all she was right. I didn’t say a word of sorry in my letter. And I realized I was actually mainly angry at myself for everything. I’ve ruined everything.