Chapter 7

Hello my readers! :) I know this story is going on really slowly, but it's gonna get better and I'm glad if anyone still reads this story. :) Please vote, comment, fan, and read my other, Harry Styles fanfic too. :) Thanks! <3

************************************************************************************

Chapter 7

Lily’s POV

Lacie came over to me pale. Okay, I have to deal with this too... But she deserves it. She was always the better, the happier, the more positive, and the broken hearted at the same time with her cruel parents, the one that always had to be comforted and the teachers weren’t angry at when she didn’t have her homework done, but now it was my turn...

I forced an innocent smile on my face.

„Hey, Lacie!” I smiled at her, then looked ashamed.” I’m sorry I didn’t tell you, I know I should’ve, but I was afraid Liam would get to know it and he wouldn’t love me if he knew who I was...”

She shook her head dissapointed and shocked.

„W-what?!” she asked trembling.” Lily, y-you’re n-not his t-twitter girl...”

She confused me a bit with that name. I was used to Cinderella, as all the knews said. Then I remembered. Liam once called her that. How silly, it didn’t sound good at all. As soon as I get to know them better, I’m going to drop Liam and get over to Harry. Always loved him better.

„...what do you mean I’m not his twitter girl?” I said looking confused.

„Lily, don’t d-do this!” she begged. I could see she almost burst into tears. I felt sorry for her for a moment, but just for a moment. I finally got this, I’m not going to let her win. The people around us looked confused at us too.” You can’t lie in my eye...”

I laughed.

„What are you talking about? You’re trying to make me say it wasn’t me talking to Liam, when it was?! You’re crazy!” the others laughed around us too.

„Lily, you’re making a fool of yourself... Tell them, who talked to Liam, you saw it! Tell Liam... you wouldn’t dare say it in his eyes...” she cried.

„Lacie... I’m sorry that being a bit more succesful than you made you turn against me at once... I really thought of you as abest friend... Stop acting, because you’re really not good at it...” I said sadly.

She then ran away quickly. I looked after her for a while. She couldn’t decieve these girls. There’s no way anyone would believe her. Especcially not Liam. I could brief happily now. I turned back to the girls, who were crowding around me now, not Amanda.

She came to me, smiling at me wildly with her lipglossed lips.

„Lily...” she squealed.” I want to say something to you... in private” Amanda said and pulled me away, her „pussy cats” following her closely.