Chapter 19

Okay, this story is slowly coming to an end and this is one of my favourite chapters, so I need 8 votes for this chapter to update the next one. :D 

Please vote, and comment too! Thanks! :)

Chapter 19

Lacie’s POV

I was living my happiest days. I was carefree, happy, infinite... I lived with the boys, going to interviews and concerts and photoshoots with them. The interviewer asked me to walk in as a guest to one of the interviews so I was all asked out too and the interviewer told us what a romantic love story we had. Liam kept me away from everything related to fans, incase I would see a bad fan and would hear how ugly and what a bitch I was. He was afraid I would get depressed again. I loved him for that. And I loved him for everything else too. He really was the best boyfriend ever.

We were driving back from a photoshoot and we made two pictures with me in it. We were both smiling in one and making a silly face in the other.

„Oh, no!” I laughed, looking at our copies.” I look terrible in the funny picture! They won’t share this picture anywhere public, will they?” I asked anxiously.

„Of course, they won’t” Liam said at once, but his eyes shined and Niall chuckled.

I hit Liam on his chest.

„Stop it! Honestly! Please tell them to delete this!” I pleaded, but he just laughed and hugged me, but I pulled away.

„No, no, I won’t talk to you until you tell them!” I said smiling.

„I can’t tell them, we would have to pay for that!” Liam said.

I opened my mouth in surprise.

„Okay, that wasn’t a good one” he admitted.

„It wasn’t” I nodded.

„But I still won’t tell them, because I want a public picture with you” he said simply.

„There’s another picture of us together!” I protested.

„But I look bad there!” Liam said.

„You’re the worst liar I ever met!” I laughed.” I still won’t talk to you until you tell them” I crossed my arms and looked out of the car window.

The boys just laughed at us.

„Oh, you will” Liam said.” You won’t be able to keep yourself back for more than a few hours.”

I showed my tounge for him and he laughed.

„I love you!” he said. He was harsh. I had to say something for that. But I didn’t.

As silence fell in the car I started to listen to the radio.

A lunatic man just escaped from jail after being there for ten years. The police went after him, but the man escaped long ago. We ask everyone to watch out...”

My smile faded and suddenly, I have no idea why, I got nervous. My heart beat fast and my face paled.

„Harry, can you drive a bit faster?” I asked.

Harry looked questioningly but didn’t ask anything.

„What’s wrong, babe?” Liam asked seriously.

I didn’t say anything, but this time not because our little game, but because I really didn’t know what to say.

As Harry started to drive into their street, I stopped him.

„No, no, wait, drive me home, please!” I tapped nervously on the back seat, leaning forward.

„What happened, Lacie?” a linger went through, as always, when Liam said my name.

„I... don’t know yet...” I said.

When we stopped infront of the house, I quickly jumped out of the car and ran up the stairs to Emma’s flat.

I looked about me. Everything was just the way I left it last time.

„Mum?” I called out. Suddenly I felt really guilty for not seeing her for the last few weeks. She was so helpless, needing me.” Mum?!” she was no where.

I ran back out of the door and went into Liam.

„What happened?” he asked and stopped me.

„We need to go to my old house!” I said quickly and wanted to go on, but Liam held me.

„Why?” he asked seriously.

„I need to find my mum! Please, we must hurry!” I said.

„What happened suddenly, Lacie?” he asked.

„I don’t know, I just got this urge to... I don’t know... Harry, please drive fast!” I said, sitting back in the car. I told Harry the directions then we sat silently, too silently, driving.

I just felt it. I felt something bad had happened. I don’t know how, but I felt it. I jumped out of the car as we got there. The door was broken and as I ran in the house, I heard someone shoot.

My mum was shot. I watched her fell and I remembered my aunt fall the same way ten years ago. Tears stung my eyes, but no words could leave my mouth. I ran to my mother and caught her hand.

„Mum!” I whispered.

„I love you...” my mum said slowly.

I couldn’t say anything, I just watched her bleed more and more and her body pale. I looked up at the shooter, but I already knew who it was.

Gun in hand, and a lunatic’s face looking back at me, there stood my father only a few steps from me. He slowly raised his hand and pointd the gun at me. I didn’t realize what was happening, until someone shouted my name and pushed me away. I heard another shot and someone fell beside me.

„Liam!” I screamed.