Chapter 4

Lucy POV

I was confused. They?

The only one who was missing was Ezra.

Maybe Nate was coming to the dinner as well.

Yes, that had to be it. It was Nate.

Liam walked to the front door and opened it.

“Why did you ring the doorbell?” Liam asked.

“I forgot my key.” I heard Ezra’s voice.

Liam stepped aside, and Ezra walked in.

He had a big smile on his face. He turned around and reached out for someone.

A young woman stepped inside with a smile on her face.

A woman? My brother had a girlfriend?!

A small smile spread across my face.

He had a girlfriend!

She was really, really pretty. She was tall, and she had brown hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a tight red dress and high heels.

“Hello.” she said softly, looking at all of us.

“Guys, this is Sienna.” Ezra said, looking back at her. “She is my girlfriend.”

“Hello.”

“Hi.”

All of us said at the same time.

“Sienna, this is my family.” Ezra said as he looked back at us and smiled. “You already know my brother Liam, my uncle and grandfather, and my cousin Dylan. This is Theo, the oldest of the triplets. That is Noah, and that’s our baby, Lucy.”

Ezra smiled brightly as he reached out for me.

I stepped away from my grandpa and walked into my brother’s arms.

“I’ve heard so much about you, Lucy.” Sienna said as she gave me a small smile. “It is so nice to meet you.”

“It’s nice to meet you too.” I smiled back at her.

Ezra kissed the top of my head and looked back at the rest of our family.

“The guys on the couch are Carter and Matt.” Ezra said. “They are my cousins.”

“Hi.” Sienna smiled at them. “It’s nice to meet you.”

“You too.” Carter said, smiling back at her.

I looked up at Ezra and saw him smiling brightly. He was so happy, and a warm feeling spread from my heart to the rest of my body. Ezra looked down at me, and his smile grew even bigger. He bent down and kissed my cheek.

“How was school, honey?” Ezra asked me.

“Good.” I said, smiling at him. “It’s Friday. School is always good on Friday.”

“Of course it is.” Ezra laughed and kissed my forehead.

He let go of me and I felt another pair of arms wrap around me from behind. It was Theo.

“Okay, guys.” Liam said. “Let’s move this party to the dining room. The food is getting cold.”

“You cooked?” grandpa asked as he raised an eyebrow at my brother.

“Why does everyone think that I can’t cook?” Liam mumbled as he walked away.

The rest of my family chuckled and started walking away after Liam. Ezra took Sienna’s hand in his and smiled before leading her toward the dining room. I wanted to follow them, but Theo stopped me.