Chapter 201

201. Pandemonium (1)

"Man to man's position has definitely grown."

"Yes. KK... The gap with them in terms of sales has also narrowed, and it is clear that they have established themselves as top idols."

The head of the Strategic Planning Team at Ara Entertainment responded to Seo Joong-won's words.  Even the director had to be careful with what he said when mentioning 'K-K'.  It was because Seo Joong-won is quite sensitive these days.

He understood Director Seo Joong-won is sensitive.  He was raised as the top of each group, but Man to Man is the second-class group for 10,000 years because of K.K.

"Yes. Well, that's enough. If you're having a hard time with one M2M, just add another one and go up. Are the preparations going well?"

Here, the preparation that Seo Joong-won, was talking about was Ara Entertainment's female idol group 'Valentine', whose debut was just around the corner.  The manager answered right away.

"Yes. It's progressing without a hitch."

Seo Joong-won, replied, “I like it.”  In any case, everything would have been okay as long as the power to manage the broadcasting industry was maintained by nurturing an influential celebrity.

So far, it has been a bit of a struggle because it didn't go as planned, but if Man to Man is in the top 10 and even Valentine succeds, it's no problem.

'With that power, he'll even make his son come back...'

Director Seo Joong-won's snake-like eyes shone white.

***

Performance canceled due to death threats.  The KK members gathered in the hotel room, their lodging, with a devastated heart.

On the hotel side, an entire floor was vacated for KK.  In front of the door to the hotel room, including the elevator on the floor where KK is located, bodyguards from private companies were lined up as requested by Chief Oh Baek-ho.

There were also a few cops.

“Are we going back to Korea after all this…?”

Hyungseo Ahn, sitting on the bed, asked with a dark expression.

"No, don't be silly."

"Maybe. We might have to go back for real......"

Jeong Min-gi shook his head, but surprisingly, Kim Won also had negative thoughts.  Kim Won also experienced racial discrimination while living abroad, so he felt real fear.

“The culprit.. will be caught soon.”

Do-wook always spoke confidently, but this time it was difficult to do so.  It was a more frustrating situation for him because there was nothing he could do.

Still, the idea that the culprit would soon be caught was because neither the New York police nor the press took this matter lightly.

It is an uproar in Korea and even in American media.  This was because while this was classified as entertainment in Korea, it became a social issue in the United States.

It was natural that the motive for threatening to terrorize the concert hall by killing K.K was based on racial discrimination.

Of course, there were many racists in America, and there were many who were quite overtly racist.  Internally, however, the values ​​and racial discrimination that the United States stands for were completely different.  Americans were very sensitive to externally revealing parts of their country's civic consciousness that could be underestimated.