Chapter 210

210. New Prologue (2)

Around the time Jumin Ah started to make a name for herself as well as her group through her girl group activities.  She receives a threatening phone call from her ex-boyfriend whom Jumin-ah dated during her trainee days.

There was a video of her ex-boyfriend having sex with Joo Min-ah on his cell phone. It was a threatening call like a bolt from the blue for Joo Min-ah, who responded to the request of him to leave a video because they were in love.

She trembled at her ex-boyfriend asking for her money and sent her a sudden payment.  However, the ex-boyfriend did not delete her video, contrary to her promise, and he continued to demand money from Jumin Ah.

She hadn't received her settlement at the time, so she didn't have the large amount of money her ex-boyfriend was asking for.  Suffering from constant blackmail, Joo Min-ah, who had been secretly struggling with her money, eventually informed her manager.

Originally, her house wasn't a good place to live, and it was impossible to raise her money anymore, and it was because she thought that this way would not be a fundamental solution.  At the same time, she was under extreme stress and her body and mind were exhausted, which also affected her group activities.

After all, the only place she could say anything was the manager.  When the general information was informed, the manager immediately reported the contents to Seo Joong-won, who was the head of the Strategic Planning Office at the time.  The more people knew about it, the better it was.  It was the content to be reported to Seo Joong-Won anyway, and it was judged that the solution would have to be done in Seo Joong-Won's line.

As an employee of Ara Entertainment and a manager who manages Juminah, this judgment was not wrong.  However, what was overlooked was that Seo Joong-won was a wicked man.  Seo Joong-won called Ju Joo-ah, who was only 21 years old, and said with a cold face.

"Why should I help you?"

Jumin knew that her hands and feet felt cold.  She wondered if she would be expelled from the group, or if she had to give money to her ex-boyfriend on her own line without telling her company until the end…  …  …  …  …

Juminah Ah also debut after going through her difficult trainee days.  She didn't want it to end like this.  He knew juminah for a brief moment and felt the tension that made her faint.  Seo Joong-won shook his head as if he was tired.

"If you take care of the stinking filth... I should get something back too... I think it's the fastest way to just let you go. Rather than dealing with that guy."

"Chief! Ha, please save me just once. If you help me just once, really, really hard, hehe, please... Please... just once... black, I'll do anything......."

Juminah's face was already covered with tears.  At a young age she was carrying too many burdens on her own.  Juminah was on the verge of being pushed off a cliff.  She felt like the only savior who could save her was Seo Joong-won, who was sitting in front of a large desk and looking down at her with cold eyes.

Meanwhile, Seo Joong-won was sitting in the same seat and calculating.  He couldn't make a dent in the girl group he was raising, so as soon as he got the report, he dealt with the man who was blackmailing Juminah.

He had someone go through his house and delete all the videos of his ex.  He threatened the man that he would sue because he took the price by force.  Joo Joo-ah's ex-boyfriend must have fully realized what kind of person Seo Joong-won was.

In that way, the original sex video of Joo Joo-ah's ex-boyfriend was in the hands of Seo Joong-won.  At the time, Seo Joong-won was playing the role of an intermediary in finding sponsors for some of the trainees who left Ara Enter as they were not part of the debut group.