Chapter 208

208. Last minute (4)

Director Seo Joong-won's eyes shook greatly.

'No!  Not yet!.......?'

It was not yet time for the article to go out.  Director Seo Joong-won couldn't bear to speak out of his mouth and quickly read the contents of the article with his eyes.

[Former Man to Man member Seojun, will he return to the entertainment industry?  Buy a plane ticket to Korea...

According to a tip from an acquaintance, it is news that Seo Jun, who caused controversy due to school violence, will return to the entertainment industry.  Even while living abroad, Seo-jun hangs out with Koreans every night and will definitely return to the entertainment industry.  He is said to have repeated words such as being unfair.

…  As a result of the confirmation, it was confirmed that he bought a plane ticket back to Korea.  Considering that Seo-joon's father is an executive at Ara Entertainment, returning to the entertainment industry doesn't seem difficult enough.  However, how will the public accept Seo-joon's return after only a year?  …  …  …  ]

After reading the article to the end, Seo Joong-won gnashed his teeth.

"This... This!"

In the end, he couldn't stand it and Seo Joong-won spat out disgust.  The expression of Chief Jin Guk-seon, who read the article together, was also not good.  It was difficult to say anything other than that it was a personal hit.

Jin Kook-seon also knew that General Seo Joong-won is trying to reinstate his son, Seo Gyeong-jun.  However, for his successful comeback, he needed to be cautious.  In fact, there was no such thing as enough time for an apology, but at least it took time for public anger to subside.

Because it was not their job, the public easily forgave it if they showed some tears or self-reflection even after 2 or 3 years.

But not now.  Seo Kyung-jun's name was still mentioned in one or two comments on Man to Man's articles.

Suh Joong-won decided that at least six more months had to pass.  Seo Joong-won had been setting the point of Seo Kyung-joon's return ever until he'll take the representative's seat.  Even if he did make a comeback, it was never this way.

His plan was to somehow push him into the drama, secure casting, and then issue an article.  Once cast, there will be controversy for a while, but that was it.  After the work was released, people were more immersed in the role than the celebrity itself.  As the role was added, the problem of the celebrity itself became blurred.  It was thanks to that that it was easier for actors to come back after causing controversy than celebrities in other fields.

However, since an article about returning to Korea appeared too early, public opinion was overturned.  The contents of the article also felt malicious from the point of view of Seo Joong-won.  He threw a party and said it was unfair.  The victim is still suffering.  It was all true, but it was too unfavorable to Seo Gyeong-jun.

As expected, real-time search terms on the portal site were frantic, such as Man to Man, Seo Jun, Ara Entertainment, and Seo Jun's father.  It was Seo Joong-won who instructed Chae Eun-ho and Valentine to drive the issue, even by dragging 'aggro' a little while ago.

However, there was a degree of 'aggro'.  Even when it was negatively forgotten in this way, when the issue broke out and was deeply imprinted in the public's mind again, Seo Kyung-jun's return was really far away.

"Some bastard... right now for defamation..."

As expected, the newspaper was a news patch.  The reporter's name was Kim Joo-yeon, an ordinary name.  The author didn't matter anyway.  It was obvious that there would be reporter Choi Seong-jun, the older brother of the victim of school violence Seo Gyeong-jun.