Chapter 206

206. Last minute (2)

A building in Gangnam where the VTV Korean branch is located.  The conference hall was crowded with many people.  There were so many people that it was impossible to close the conference room door.  It was time for KK's press conference to begin soon.

KK's press conference today was supposed to be a time to tell stories related to V TV's 'COME HERE' broadcast, which aired last night in the US and this morning in Korea.

It was K.K who received death threats at the time of their first performance.  After that incident, they returned to Korea for the first time, so the interest of Korean fans and the public was bound to be high.

Even if there hadn't been a separate incident, interest would have been high.  KK was, in name and reality, the best output of the Korean music industry.  In addition, it was unusual for KK to hold a press conference in Korea.

In fact, K-K's 'Connection' activities were much outside the framework of their existing activities.  It was like that when they completely refused to appear on music shows, made a comeback with a new medium called the me app, and performed guerrilla performances here and there.

After that, they were immediately active in various cities in the United States.  They went to concerts in various places, so they approached offline fans and the public directly, and even in the US, they interacted with their fans through social media.

However, since there were no appearances or interviews on Korean broadcasts, the press felt that communication with KK was lacking.

It was for this reason that HIT Entertainment presented the unusually grandiose title of a press conference.  This press conference was a place to quench the thirst felt by media outlets in Korea.

It was also a gesture to show that HIT Entertainment is not neglecting the domestic media.

"Five minutes later... We'll start on time. Please clear up the seats."

Anyway, it was nominally a 'COME HERE' promotion spot, and the press conference was hosted by VTV.  Lee, the public relations team representative of the VTV Korean branch, quieted the noisy venue like the market floor.  KK members were already preparing for a press conference in the meeting room next door.

It was irrelevant to say that it was not the members who were nervous ahead of the grand press conference, but the VTV officials.  Although it was clear that they would be bombarded with questions because it was their first appearance in the domestic media, the KK members were already too accustomed to being in the spotlight.

However, VTV officials were not.  VTV's headquarters in the United States, as well as branches all over the world, was a huge company that broadcasted.  The Korean branch was only in charge of adjusting the time slots of programs sent in the US and editing and exporting them to suit the Korean level.

It was the first time for them to host such a large event as they had never launched their our own program.

"It's a branch that the head office doesn't even care about, but thanks to KK, it's treated well..."

"I think the effect of promoting the channel in Korea is also great."

“It feels good to see a show with a Korean as the main character after watching foreigners appear all the time.”

Aside from being nervous, the VTV officials were in a very good mood.  After working in the outskirts, it felt like they had finally come to Seoul.