Chapter 222

222. Start (1)

Of course, Dowook also thought that it was best not to get off <Heroes 2>.  All he needed was a proper apology from Chris Moore.

Daniel said to Moore's management that Wook was very angry with Moore's discriminatory remarks and that if the reason was revealed, he could be accused of being a racist.

Even if he didn't go as far as being racist, he quietly threw out the idea that drug law violations could be known.

In addition, Daniel explained in detail that Do-wook is a person who can honestly reveal everything even if he loses his role in <Heroes>.  In the end, it was a problem that had no choice but to raise a hand on Moore's side because Do-wook was strong.

The day Moore was filming.  He came to Do-wook's waiting room.  Moore's face was full of resentment.  With a reddened face, Moore apologized to Do-wook.

“What are you apologizing for?”

Do-wook pressed Moore until he heard a specific apology from Moore's mouth that he would never say something like a young cub again, or a young girl.  It was felt that Moore's manager, who knew Moore's personality, was restless, but Do-wook wanted to receive an apology that much.

Of course, Moore was not sincerely apologizing.  However, the fact that his pride was hurt was enough to pay for the work of the day.

Anyway, it was meaningful to receive an apology from Moore, who was drunk and drugged, and nothing else happened that night, and Moore, who was in a state of reason.

After Moore apologized and left, the door of the standby camper prepared for Do-wook, opened once again.  As Do-wook's manager, he was director Oh Baek-ho, who received permission to enter the filming site.

"Do-wook!"

Daniel, who was with him, rolled his eyes in surprise.  It was because the momentum of Baek-ho Oh was strong as he entered the camper.

Of course, Do-wook, who had been with Oh Baek-ho for a long time, was not surprised by the momentum of Oh Baek-ho, who was like a bear.

“Did you get an apology from him?”

"Yes. Well, for now..."

"Yes. He doesn't care how he lives or not. He's trying to ruin other people's lives..."

Oh Baek-ho hardened his expression and clicked his tongue.  Do-wook was the pride of KK beyond Gaein.

Gaein - person who constitutes a country, society, or organization."

Oh Baek-ho and the members fully supported Do-wook's words that he would not appear in <Heroes 2> unless Chris Moore apologized to him.

Of course, there was also a belief that if it was Do-wook, he would be able to get an apology from Chris Moore.  Because of this, he actively put pressure on Chris Moore's management company through Daniel.  Oh Baek-ho, who was frowning, relaxed his expression and continued.

“Was there only two weeks left to shoot?”

It seemed like asking Do-wook, but it was Daniel who confirmed.  After confirming, Daniel nodded his head.  The last shooting day was exactly 10 days later.

“I think we should go to Las Vegas with the members right after it is over. Right away..."

"We're not coming back to Korea?"

The members were staying in the United States with Do-wook while taking a break with each song work while emptying all their personal schedules.  As usual, they were scheduled to return to Korea with Do-wook and check their plans for future activities.