Chapter 218

218. Blockbuster (2)

Filming resumed.  Do-wook went to the location and stood.  Contrary to his words that he would go back and rest, Hulbert was looking inward from outside the studio with his arms crossed.

It was a very burdensome presence from the point of view of filming.  Director Jean-Luc criticized him, but Hulbert didn't care.

"If the actor of Real Man goes, go. Does it bother you that I'm here?"

Rather, Hulbert asked Do-wook if he cared.  It was true that Do-wook was also burdened, but shook his head.  The next scene was straight with Hulbert.  He thought it would be more comfortable to get used to the presence of a great actor named Hulbert in advance.

Dowook shook his head and replied with a smile that he was fine.

"Anyway, it's a different species!"

Hulbert shrugged his shoulders as if to see it, and director Jean-Luc shook his head.

Hulbert thought, looking at the him.  The atmosphere of shrinking that is usually felt in newcomers to Hollywood was not found in Do-wook.

He looked bold.  After talking to him, he definitely had that impression.  However, Hulbert is rather curious, why he acted with his body stiff as if he was nervous.

In the meantime, the person in charge of special makeup came and corrected Do-wook's makeup, which was a little erased.  The scar near the forehead was also a major feature of David's character.  After a few touches from the make-up artist, the faded scar quickly faded.

The scars visible whenever the bangs were shaken added a mysterious feeling that seemed to have many stories behind Do-wook.

Do-wook was dressed up and calmly organized his thoughts.  The atmosphere of Do-wook, whose eyes became darker, conveyed a deep atmosphere different from ordinary people.  Checking the camera, director Jean-Luc admired inwardly.

'A really attractive face.  It's to the point where I want to do another project together.  Compared to an action movie like <Heroes>, it's an atmosphere that will definitely come alive if you meet a role that captures deep emotions...  …  …  …  …  .

Director Jean-Luc wasn't the only one looking at Do-wook, who was lost in thought for a while.  Do-wook was receiving the attention of the surrounding staff, including Hulbert.  He didn't go into the shoot, but it was right before, and he was the main character of the scene in front of the camera, so it was natural.

Whether he was on stage or acting, he had received attention for quite a long time, so it was nothing new to Do-wook.

'yes.  Even in Hollywood...  …  …  …  ..

Do-wook has always done his best for the best results.  The adverb 'hardly' was also the most suitable for Do-wook.

The hard work always came back to Do-wook as a result.

So he worked harder every day.  Keeping mentally repeating 'let's do well' in order to make an effort was like any order to motivate Do-wook.

It was the same with this case.  It wasn't an opportunity that comes to everyone, and it was an opportunity that he doesn't know when it will come again, so he wants to do better.  He thought over and over again that he would do well.

However, as much as filming 'Heroes 2', that mindset seemed to work as a mantra.  While greeting Hulbert, he realized that he was thinking 'I want to do well' as usual.