Chapter 211

211. New Prologue (3)

The reason why an arrest warrant was issued and the on-site arrest was decided for Suh Joong-won was based on the judgment that the evidence was too clear and that there was a risk of fleeing the country.

Investigators grabbed the arms of Seo Joong-won, who was in shock. Seo Joong-won, who had been screaming and struggling to escape the first few times, stopped his actions as the secretary and other people in the office rushed in.

Investigators began to drag Seo Joong-won.  The Ara Entertainment office building was already turned upside down.  The fact that Seo Joong-won was being arrested spread widely inside.

Of course, none of the employees were concerned about the safety of Seo Joong-won.  They whispered about what the company would be like in the future and what they would be like.

The gaze sent by the employees gathered in front of Seo Joong-won's office was no longer directed towards the Director and supposedly CEO who stood at the pinnacle of power.

'Things that made them cringe a little while ago!'

Director Seo Joong-won clenched his fists.  Investigators saw his expression and tightened his clasped arms.

The CEO and the board of directors had already turned their backs on Seo Joong-won.  Even if he was arrested, the thought that he could do well no longer came to the head of Seo Joong-won.  The high-ranking officials who had received the bribe would be in a hurry to cut their tails.

However, if it were not for the divorce documents that flew from his wife, Director Seo Joong-won would have thought of somehow getting out of the prosecution's investigation.  Even if the evidence is crystal clear, the sentence can be reduced if he's still within his wife's house.

But even his wife turned her back on him.  His wife would have decided to divorce by agreement without going to the court to avoid disgracing her family.

It was obvious without asking why his wife would have turned her back.  If Jumin-ah passed the evidence to Director Jeong or the prosecution, it was highly likely that she would also have a hand in his wife.

Of course, it was difficult to see that Seo Joong-won's wife turned away from Seo Joong-won just because of his affair with Jo Jo Ah.

Seo Gyeong-jun, the son her wife cherished.  The fact that Seo Gyeong-joon went abroad to study abroad while being criticized by the public had already greatly damaged his wife's trust in Director Seo Joong-won.

It was also her great dissatisfaction that director Seo Joong-won did not take an active part in Seo Gyeong-jun's work because he was aiming for the representative position.

However, when Seo Joong-won said that he would bring Seo Gyeong-jun again, she endured it.  The fact that Seo Gyeong-jun's future became more uncertain as the article went out at an early stage must have completely changed his wife's heart.

'I should have coaxed wife right away on the day the article broke out...  …  …  …  …  '

Director Seo Joong-won thought for a moment, then shook his head.  The culprit behind all this was Jumin-ah.

'Jumin, she couldn't have planned all this alone.  Clearly there is someone behind it.  Mr. X!'

But he couldn't even guess who he was.  Director Jeong was the most likely candidate.  However, Director Jeong was also a member of Ara Entertainment.  If the prosecution arrested the executives of Ara Entertainment, it was clear that the company would be affected as well.  He would not have mobilized even the prosecution to bring down Seo Joong-won.