Chapter 202

202. Pandemonium (2)

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah-!!!"

Everyone let go and screamed at that splendid start. Watching the people answering his question, Kim Won turned around as if feeling a synthesis in place. In accordance with Kim Won's reaction, the audience made louder noises.

"I didn't expect so many people to come!"

Ahn Hyeong-seo, who took over the microphone, said with a thrilled face. Central Park, located in the heart of the city, was truly enormous. Nevertheless, the crowds that flocked to see the performance paralyzed several entrances to the park.

They wondered how many people were coming, but when they checked with their own two eyes, it was amazing. As a result of the estimate at the time of admission, the number of people reached 10,000. Central Park deserved to resonate with their cheers. Even now, there were many people running to see KK at the entrance.

As usual, the announcement of the time and place was posted an hour ago. They couldn't believe how 10,000 people could gather in an hour. It was always a precious moment, but it was a more thrilling moment because there was an incident that prevented them from standing on stage right before.

Most of them are local fans. Ahn Hyung-seo kept repeating the words “Thank you” because he wants to express his gratitude in person.

Do-wook took over the microphone from Ahn Hyung-seo. When he grabbed the microphone like that, there was an unknown stir in the audience. This was because Do-wook's popularity was considerable in the U.S. as well.

It was clear that it was a face that will be praise everywhere. And singing and dancing. He was a perfect character who couldn't do anything. The acceptance speech on the Billboard and the messages posted recently touched the hearts of overseas fans and served as an opportunity to like "people" named Do-wook.

In addition, some people liked Do-wook as an artist who composed a song with LIL. The passionate affection of fans who watched "Lovers from Space" also played a part.

"Everyone."

Do-wook began to greet in Korean. Of course, he could say hello in English. However, he wants to show more of his identity as a singer from Korea today. It meant that they didn't curl up because of threatening messages to them or many other discriminators.

We will not avoid it. It's you "people" who should stop discriminating

He tried to convey that idea intentionally. At the same time, Do-wook added English after Korean because he had to be considerate of those who came to the site and communicate with them. He was interpreting himself.

"It's been a week, but... I think it's been too long. I'm sorry to have kept you waiting so long."

As soon as Do-wook finished speaking in English, voices of "No." came out here and there. They meant no need to be sorry. Among them, there were voices of Korean fans shouting, "It's okay!"

Some Korean fans were studying in New York or immigrating, but they were fans who flew from Korea and waited for K-K's performance in New York.

About six of the fans who run KK's fan site were waiting for the day of the guerrilla performance, settling their accommodation and meals in New York as a group.

Do-wook briefly looked at the place where he shouted, "It's okay." There were more than 10,000 spectators, but they were also caught in Do-wook's eyes because they were in the front row. Local fans were also grateful, but their passion was also great, so Do-wook did not hold it toward the camera they were holding.