Chapter 215

215. Hero (3)

Martin's agent Sara came out first and greeted Do-wook and Lee Dae-hyeong.  After that, she gave them a thick copy of the script.  It was a draft for Heroes 2.

<Heroes 2> was decided to be released at the end of next year thanks to the popularity of <Heroes 1>.  In fact, in the case of a movie like <Heroes>, the post-production period such as CG work was much longer than the shooting period.  The actual filming took only a month or two.

It would have been nice if the script could have been delivered in advance, but it was a highly confidential script work.  Only Martin, the general director of the film, and a writer who helped write the screenplay were less than ten people who had the original files.

Sara asked for understanding, saying that in the case of Do-wook, he had no choice but to be more careful because he had not yet decided whether to appear.

"Ah, I understand."

When Do-wook responded that he fully understood, Sara, a blonde beauty, smiled coolly.

She said, "From what I saw in the picture, you really are handsome."

Do-wook made a slightly embarrassed expression at Sara's praise.  Sarah continued her words.

"And you look young too. I'd believe it if you were a high school student."

“Thank you. Sara is… I thought she was an actress.”

To Do-wook's praise, Sarah laughed, saying thank you even for empty words.  But he wasn't talking empty words.  She is 170 cm tall, slim, and glamorous like a Westerner.  As much as she was Cyril, her blue eyes were like her transparent beads.

She could feel that even team leader Lee Dae-hyung, who had never shown anything like that in his work so far, glanced at Sara.

“There, the part drawn with the highlight pen is the role that Mr. Dowook will play.”

Do-wook and Lee Dae-hyeong nodded and unfolded the script with a trembling heart.

'David Lee.'

It was the real name of the role that came to Do-wook.  And the name Dowook called in the play was none other than 'Real Man'.

'Real Man?!・・・・・・

Do-wook checked his name and searched for his memory.  On the way to the US after receiving the offer, he read General Comics' original <Heroes> in his spare time even on the plane.

He didn't have enough time to read the whole volume, but he had time to read the episodes recommended by Park Si-hyung, a fan of <Heroes>.  Park Si-hyung explained that there would be no problem in understanding the history of the main characters and the context of the movie just by reading it.  However, no matter how much he tried to remember, he couldn't think of the character 'Real Man'.  Looking to the side, he noticed that team leader Lee Dae-hyung, who knew more about <Heroes> than Do-wook, was a character he did not know at all.

Since there was never a case of using a character that did not appear in the original film for the movie, the two had no choice but to have doubts.

Seeing the expressions of the two, Sarah held out a separate piece of paper with explanations about the characters, as if understanding.  The paper showed an illustration wearing a mask and a suit attached to the body.