Chapter 220

220. Blockbuster (4)

He was the 'Captain General'.  He was one of the heroes who played a central role in <Heroes> along with Billion man.

Chris Moore is the actor who plays the role of Captain General, who turned a former American soldier into a hero.  Chris Moore had also been invited to Hulbert's party today.

Chris Moore was a typical American handsome man with blond hair, blue eyes, a high nose and a cool mouth.  He was a face worthy of being cast as a hero representing America.

He was there, as he had seen in the movies, he had a muscular body.  He seemed to be in a state of building up his muscles more than usual for the shoot.

Do-wook also boasted a strong body over 180 centimeters tall, but there was a difference in body size.  Standing next to Moore, Do-wook felt relatively small.

That's why Dowook felt more like he had met 'Captain General' in <Heroes> than when he met Hulbert.

"Mr. Chris Moore?"

At Do-wook's call, Moore frowned and looked down at Do-wook.  Looking at the back of Moore, Do-wook was able to quickly realize why Moore's nerves were on edge.

'As expected, a Hollywood star...  …  …  …  '

Behind Chris Moore were two or three Paparazzi.

Compared to Korea, Do-wook was living a relatively private life in the United States, but he understood Moore's annoyance.  It was because in Korea, he had a history of suffering quite a bit from his sasaeng fans.

“My name is Kang Do-wook… I think it’s better to go in and say hello.”

"...ah!  Dowook!  Ah, yes."

Even belatedly, Moore, who seemed to have recognized who Wook was, made a happy face for a moment, then soon hardened his face and replied.  Moore also thought that it would be better to go in and say hello first, as Do-wook said.

It was a meeting that would not be a problem even if it was filmed by the paparazzi, but anyway, it was not pleasant to have pictures taken in an extremely private space other than the filming site.

The two hurriedly rang the bell at Hulbert's villa.  Soon after confirming the identity of the two, the door was opened from the inside.  It was only after entering the villa that Chris Moore completely relaxed his expression and spoke to Do-wook.

"I heard about it from Hulbert! Nice to meet you! I almost made a mistake on our first meeting. Haha... I'm annoyed by those following me all day!"

In the play, it was Chris Moore, who was told that he was too cautious and frustrated.  However, he seemed to be a character who was actually quite talkative and gave off a lighthearted vibe.  Even if he didn't talk much, he could understand it enough with his expression or tone right now.

In the meantime, Do-wook's English has steadily increased while doing overseas activities, and while preparing for the movie, it became almost the same level as Kim Won.  Thanks to that, it was easy to see that Chris' words and intonation were light and informal.

Hulbert's personality was completely 'Billion Man' itself, so Do-wook even felt curious about the difference in Chris Moore's personality.

"If it was all day, you'd do it. Follow me to the Hamptons 4."

"I mean. Terrible things. Actually, there's a I'm girl hanging out with lately, and someone smells it and rushes in... She's really sick of it."