Chapter 212

212. New Prologue (4)

After answering the phone, Chief Oh Baek-ho left the office to go meet team leader Lee Dae-hyung.  Although Team leader Lee Dae-hyung said there was nothing urgent, but Oh Baek-ho is in a hurry.

The place where Chief Oh Baek-ho and Team Manager Lee Dae-hyung met was at a cafe near the office.

"Oh boss (bujangnim)! Here!"

Team leader Lee Dae-hyung, who had been waiting for Oh Baek-ho, who came first, gestured. Oh Baek-ho was recently promoted to 'Director'.  In terms of performance and profitability, HIT Entertainment, which had already begun to surpass the three major agencies with just one team from KK, is still small in terms of organizational size.

For that reason, the rank promotion itself did not have much meaning internally.  It was because within the manager team, Chief Oh Baek-ho was already at the level Director, no, he was doing more than that.  Still, it was a position with more authority and responsibility, and the salary was raised accordingly.

"Ah. Team Leader."

Director Oh Baek-ho found team leader Lee Dae-hyung and strode towards his seat.  After he was given the title of director, saying that a seat makes a person, it was even worse that he could feel the unusual momentum from his large body. Oh Baek-ho was not going to harm him, but team leader Lee Dae-hyung somehow involuntarily threw his body back and shrank.

The title of 'Director' was also attached to Oh Baek-ho, so it felt like it belonged to the dark world, not the company's.

"Haha. You came quickly."

Lee Dae-hyung, who quickly came to his senses, smiled and said to Oh Baek-ho, who was sitting in front of him.

There was, of course, a salary increase for team leader Lee Dae-hyung.  However, the title is still team leader and in the case of team leader Lee Dae-hyung, he could have even moved to a department.

There was a high possibility that team leader Lee Dae-hyung would go to the planning and operation team Joanna's position.  It was the story of Joanna when she sat in her managing director's seat.

Due to the acquisition of Jam Music, the date was delayed a little.  The internal organization of HIT Entertainment was scheduled to be completely reorganized after Joanna's completed her takeover.

“Congratulations on your promotion to Director.”

“I received your congratulations last time too. Is that why you are going to Ara Entertainment?”

Oh Baek-ho asked straight-forward as soon as he sat down.

He hadn't even ordered a drink yet.  The waitress who was bringing the menu to take the order was hesitant from behind, perhaps feeling the menacing energy of Oh Baek-ho.

Team leader Lee Dae-hyung shook his head in a cold sweat and called the waiter to receive the menu.

“Oh, no.  Boss.  this is true. Please order first."

"No? I'll have an iced caramel macchiato."

“Ha ha, yes.  No.  here!  An iced americano."

Team leader Lee Dae-hyung quickly placed the order and met with Director Oh Baek-ho again.  He said that he had a new offer from Do-wook over the phone, and he said that he also had a proposal from Ara Entertainment, and Oh Baek-ho, who called for a meeting right away.

As Oh Baek-ho, he had no choice but to do so.  Lee Dae-hyeong, the team leader, was one of the few people who knew the story of Do-wook and Ara Entertainment that even the members did not know.  He could also be said to have played the most important role among those involved in making K-K the present position from the beginning of their debut until now.