Chapter 225 (END)

225. Epilogue

"Today's studio recording... I'm really nervous too. It's the first time ever! It's because there's a guest coming out."

“If a professional broadcaster like Lim Hyun-yu is nervous, like me.  That... the cartoonist is uh... I'm so nervous right now...  …  …  …  …  ."

“Shouldn’t this man be taking medicine?”

“Didn’t Jeong-wan take Cheongsim-hwan before the start?”

The recording site of Sangam-dong MVC Studio 'People Living Alone' was several times busier than usual.  'People who live alone' is a reality show that reflects the era of single-person households, following the day of a celebrity who lives alone.  It had the highest ratings and a topic among entertainment programs that have been aired recently.

Popular celebrities, as well as famous webtoon writers and sports stars appeared on the show, adding to its popularity. Three years after it aired, it has already established itself as a flagship program and a long-running program of MVC.  At that time, the studio door opened and Ahn Hyeong-seo, one of the fixed panels, entered.

"Oh! Hyungseo!"

"Hyung-seo! Only Hyung-seo waited! Because today's guest is so special."

Ahn Hyung-seo could be said to be the first-class contributor who made the 'person living alone' settle down.  The KK members were discharged after enlisting together and continued to be active in their respective fields.

In the case of Ahn Hyung-seo, he is called the crown prince of OSTs and has made a name for himself in this field to the extent that there is a saying that if you want to become a popular drama, you should hire Ahn Hyung-seo.

Then, the variety show that he appeared in after a long time was 'People who live alone'.  Ahn Hyung-seo was receiving attention from the general public, not just KK fans, and many people were interested in the private life of Ahn Hyeong-seo, who was known as the 'rich man in OST music'.

Living in a luxury villa, but spending ordinary days such as watching home shopping and cooking with friends responded to such interest.  In addition, Ahn Hyung-seo, who sang all day long and was full of excitement, had enough entertainment fun.

Thanks to that, Ahn Hyung-seo became a regular performer in 'People who live alone', earning the nickname of a rich man following a rich music source.

"Isn't that too much? I'm K.K too...!"

Lim Hyeon-yu smiled at Ahn Hyeong-seo’s words and pretended to soothe him by telling him to take a seat.  The influence of KK members in the broadcast industry was still great.  No, it had more influence in various fields than before.

It was the same with Hyungseo Ahn.  However, the person who will appear as a special guest on today's 'People Living Alone' was the most influential among the KK members.

"Then Hyung-seo is here too, so we're going to have a guest today. Due to the busy schedule, it's been a while since he appeared on a Korean TV show. Hyung-seo, please call him especially."

"Yes. Then let's call. Do-wook! Kang Do-wook!"

When Ahn Hyung-seo called, Do-wook, who was behind the set, opened the door and walked in.  The studio was agitated at the appearance of Do-wook.  Lim Hyeon-yu, Jeong Wan, and Yang Na-ra stood up and greeted Do-wook.

Do-wook, dressed in a white shirt and black pants, greeted everyone with a relaxed smile on his face.

***