Chapter 205

205. Last minute (1)

"What?!"

Director Seo Joong-won's voice grew louder.

“This Mr.…………”

Swearing at him, Director Seo Joong-Won stood up from his seat and grabbed his coat.  The secretary who was standing in front of the desk moved quickly and opened the door to the director's office.

"Put the car on hold."

"Yes, I understand. Where can I take you..."

At the secretary's question, Director Seo Joong-won frowned for a moment and seemed to be thinking about it.

“Yang Jae-dong.”

"all."

After the secretary answered, he contacted the driver of Director Seo Joong-won, who was waiting below.  Director Seo Joong-won's hometown is in Hannam-dong.  Yangjae-dong would have meant an officetel in Yangjae-dong.

It was the place where Director Seo Joong-won's play was.  It was also a place he used to come and go like his  home for a while.  However, they almost stopped walking ahead of Valentine's debut and the board of directors meeting to appoint a representative.  It was because he was distracted and tried to be careful with his movements.

The secretary who contacted the driver then immediately contacted the owner of the officetel in Yangjae-dong.

"Director, I think we'll arrive at Yangjae-dong within 30 minutes. Yes. Yes."

While the secretary was talking on the phone, Director Seo Joong-won stood in front of the elevator and thought about DoWook.

"Annoying bastard..."

It seemed like he was deliberately trying to ruin his business.  But, at least, he was a kid of the same age as his son.  There was no way a kid like that could harm him.

It seemed like a coincidence and a bad relationship.  Even if it's a coincidence, if it becomes a bad relationship, it's just a bad relationship.

"I had to cut the buds and dry the seeds..."

“Tsk,” Seo Joong-won clicked his tongue.  In the first place, it wasn't something to be bothered by.  But now he's terribly annoyed.

He don't want to see uncut sprouts grow, so as he had done before, he joined hands with other large entertainment companies and pressured them through the broadcasting company, but K.K, rather, it pioneered another Internet platform.

Even celebrities from Ara Entertainment were forced to appear on the me app because the me app that KK had developed grew so large.

'If that doesn't work, I'll have to set it on fire.'

He couldn't let it continue to bother him.  With that thought in mind, Seo Joong-won gnashed his teeth.  thought at the same time.  He couldn't let Valentine fall behind the girls like Man to Man did to K.K.  This time, they had to fight in the beginning.

After the secretary finished the call, Seo Joong-won gave another order.

“Schedule a meeting with Chief Jin tomorrow.”

"all right."

The secretary responded as politely as possible so as not to offend Seo Joong-won.