Chapter 204

204. Pandemonium (4)

After performing in New York, KK toured Los Angeles and San Francisco.  There was no emergency like the terrorist threat at his first performance, but big and small unexpected incidents occurred in each performance.

There were times when not everyone was able to enter the scheduled place because there were too many people than expected, and there were times when an excited fan had trouble breathing during the performance.

Since there are many outdoor performances, the weather was also a variable.  The performance in the midst of rain and wind reminded them of the performance in Tongyeong, Korea.

Of course, there were many unexpected good things as well.  When a fan arrived saying that he couldn't go to KK's concert because he was fighting an illness, the VTV production team planned an event for the fan with KK.  It was performed in the garden of a hospital in San Francisco.

Thanks to this, fans in the hospital could watch the performance through the window, and the KK members even made a surprise visit to the fan's hospital room.  As the news was reported through various media outlets, praise for KK once again poured out.  It was a meaningful time for both fans and KK to feel deep emotion.

The process of these performances was captured in detail on camera.  On the V TV side, the broadcast episode, which was thought to be 8 episodes, was increased to 10 episodes.

Even 8 episodes were not enough to intensively capture the performance and the preparation process for the performance.  The 'COME HERE' PD judged that each member's charm was clear, so the more they filmed, the more likely no one would be able to leave out a single story.

It was clear that a lot of things had happened over the past month.  KK's popularity in America was heating up like a cast iron pan.  It was not a momentary interest, but a heat that would not cool down for a long time.

Now, there is no one who does not know KK in the mass media in the United States.  It meant that if you knew LIL or Lady Nana, you knew at least K.K.'s name.  When 'COME HERE' was officially aired, the reaction after that was also very promising.

So, the last filming and performance date was approaching the very next day.  The final destination was Las Vegas.  The city, which was not only splendid but also glitzy, was a place worthy of the finale of KK's American guerilla performance.

"This is the biggest casino in Las Vegas."

At the words of the local Korean guide who was in charge of interpreting and guiding Las Vegas, the members looked around and opened their mouths.

The city itself was gorgeous, and the biggest casino in the city was definitely eye-watering.

"Wow..."

"They've all been to the casino. Can we try it?"

"Hyung. Isn't that how you become addicted to gambling?"

"I want to try it too..."

The guide smiled and answered the members' chatter.

"Just play slot machines. Just for fun."

At the guide's words, all the members checked the money in their wallets.  Ahead of the Las Vegas concert, the members also seemed to have adapted to life in the United States.

It wasn't easy to move around the cities of a huge continent, live in a foreign country for a long time, and even perform, but the members were trying to enjoy these times in their own way.