0. PREWORD

SMUT: I do not write smut, if sometimes sex is needed for the plot, I will introduce it but will never get into deep details. Just like for my precedent books, please, now that you know there won't be smut, do not post mean comments under those undetailed scenes.

PLOT: This story follows the plot of OBX season 1 and season 1 only. I do not own the main plot but only the modifications. I will change a few things especially the ending since I don't want to follow the plot of the second season. Do not come at me for skipping some scenes, or not including the main character in them. It's very hard building a whole love story and a treasure hunt simultaneously without making it annoying or boring for the reader. I really hope you understand.

SLOWBURN: I hate to rush things and I wanted the love story to be introduced very slowly and carefully. But by choosing to follow the plot of the first season, I had to build a chemistry and a relationship in a limited period of time. If you feel like it's rushed I'm really sorry, it's your opinion.

LANGUAGE: I need to clarify two things. The first one is I'll be using foul language and descriptions when it comes to drugs, alcohol or physical violence. I'll add trigger warnings on those chapters (as much as I can and don't forget) but please make sure you feel comfortable with it, I don't want to trigger you at all.
The second thing is english isn't my native language so I might use words that don't really fit in the context sometimes and I'm so sorry. Feel free to tell me (nicely) in the comments and I'll edit those sentences.

Thank you so much! I hope you'll enjoy this book as much as you enjoyed the others!