23: Tell me you don't love me

A/N:

This scene contains 'adult stuffs'. You could skip this scene if you find it disturbing.

***Crystal's P.O.V.***

"Hey listen to me" I sat next to him over the king size bed and he faced away from me as he grab a bottle of whiskey. My heart was melting as I remember those times when we were younger. I used to take care of him, I've put up with him as well as with his darkest side. I fall in love with him day by day.

I embraced him from the back, nuzzling my cheek against his nape. The rockstar slightly cringed at my action. "You don't know how much I missed you"

"Shut up Crystal, I'm not buying it" he grumbled and I giggled softly.

"I still love you... " I used the words he told me a lot of years ago.

That's true, I still love him...
The gorgeous rockstar...

"I will never love you again 'cause you left me when I needed you most"

I frowned and scooted away from him a little bit. "Look at me"

He placed the bottle of whiskey over the dresser and finally turned around to face me. "Now what?" he asked irritatedly.

I held on to the sides of his face, crashing my lips on his. His eyes shut close as he respond to my erotic kiss. Then, I slowly slid my hands from the sides of his face down his neck. The kisses became rough and wild.

After almost ten minutes, I pulled away breathlessly, making him want me more. "Did I failed to turn you on?" I said teasingly with my hands still hanging from his neck. 

He was catching his breath as well as he shift his eyes down my cleavage then back to my eyes.  "You're such a slut" he smirked.

"And you're a fucking manwhore 'cause you love what I'm doing" I said seductively, brushing my lips along his jawline. He let out a slight moan, laying on his back so that I was on top of him. We made out again till he ran out of breath. I missed his lips, his touches, everything about him...

"You've leveled up, aren't you?" he asked me as I started to unbuckle his belt to unzip his pants. 

"Now tell me that you don't love me" I crept down his waste to pull out his hardening crotch, stucking it into my mouth.

"Fuck... you're really doing it good" he  groaned as I bob my head up and down. Once my lips reached the tip of his penis, I swirled my tongue on the tip.

"I think I fucking love you now" he ran his fingers through my hair as he moaned deeply. I still haven't forgot how he taught me to do this when I was just an innocent seventeen-year old girl.

All of a sudden, my phone rang in full blast from my leather bag that was left on the floor, interrupting our lil' lovemaking before we could even finish.

"Damn it" Axl hissed as he  hurriedly pull up his underwear and his pants. I flipped my hair before tugging down my blue, halterneck dress before rummaging through my bag to get my phone.

"Oh my God,  it's Tommy!" I suddenly exclaimed when I found out who was calling.

"Who the fuck is Tommy?" Axl yelled.

A/N:

That awkward moment when you're giving your ex husband a blowjob and you fiance interrupts through a phone call. Hahaha! :D

Sorry guys, this is kind of a filler but it just explains how much this couple still loves one another.

And who the fuck is TOMMY?
;)

READ, COMMENT, VOTE