6: Evil Princess almost failed

I just want to pull a prank on Sasha but she's just so nice to me. She bought me new clothes, shoes and accessories. Maybe, I'll stop my evil plans for a while. But of course, the fake ass bitch is just doing this so that I won't ask my Dad to kick her out.

"Which one's better?" Sasha asked, showing me a purple cocktail dress and the other one is fuchsia.

Is she really going to spend a lot to impress me? Well, let's see...

"I think the purple one is better" Dad suggested.

"I think I like them both" I said with a smirk.

"Anything for you sweetie" she replied. How hypocritical.

We headed to the cashier to pay for expensive items we shopped. The fucking cashier even asked for my Dad's autograph before we left. Slut!

Public places are really 'dangerous' for rockstars. We placed all of the paperbags of purchases in the car before driving to a classic restaurant for lunch.

"Here, you can pick whatever you want my dear" Dad, said while showing me the menu. I scanned my eyes through it but I decided to act more childish.

"Pick for me" I giggled. I could see Sasha across the table, rolling her eyes in jelousy.

He's my Dad, you're just a bitch!

Dad chuckled, "Come on, it's your choice"

"You know what's better, so choose for me"

"Alright, how'bout roasted beef, salad and red wine?" he replied, not breaking his stare at me and I like it.

"Sounds good" I nodded with a smile.

The waiter took our order and Sasha left us for a while to go to the restroom.

"Do you really like Sasha so far?" Dad asked me.

Not to disappoint him, I just lied. "Yes, she's nice. I appreciate her efforts"

"Efforts?" he held my hand that was over the table. I frozed, "Buying all of the stuffs you want is just a little gift from her. You're going to love her as you get closer to her"

Little, eh?

"But what about Mom?" I glared upon him.

"Your Mom is a very caring wife. She's my first love, my first broken-heart and the most beautiful girl I've ever met. She gave me everything but deprived me the most important part of my life" he stopped for a while, "That would be you Barbara"

"Ew! I hate being called by that name!" actually I was trying to hide my reaction when he said that 'I'm the most important part of his life.'

He laughed at my reaction again as he let go of my hand. I could see Sasha coming as the waiter went to our table to serve our order.

"Babe, what took you so long?" Dad asked Sasha who slid back to her chair.

"Nothing" she said blankly. "I've just fixed my makeup"

***

Once we've got back to the mansion, I quickly locked myself into my room before changing into my laced sleepwear. Hopping onto my queen sized bed, I opened my laptop and saw the bunch of unread email messages sent by my friends from Finland and one from VILLE!

I quickly clicked on them and read:

'It's almost Christmas my love, my winter nights became colder than ever without the warmth of your embrace. I don't know why fate torn us apart but it never changed my feelings for you, the way I adore your beauty and I long for your love and tender kisses. Take good care of yourself. My band will be going back on tour the following months and I hope to see you soon.

Dream of me, I love you forever...

-Ville Hermanni Valo'

I shook my head. My gorgeous prince. My last night with him could be the worst. No I'm not going to cry! No... No. No!

I quickly typed a reply:

'We'll meet again that's for sure because you promised me. I trust you and of course I love you too. Malibu is really a wonderful place Ville, wishing we'll spend time together in this paradise someday. I'll be okay here, I'm with my family but of course those thoughts of you and the last night we had kills me.

-Barbara Watson Rose

I let out a sigh of relief. I left my laptop over the bed, grabbing a blue, long-sleeved button-up shirt with yellow smilies to cover the laced nightwear I had on. Then, I got out of my room but I stopped and hid behind the door when my eyes landed on the most awkward scene ever!

Sasha was at the hallway, facing at a window across the door to the master's bedroom while talking to the phone. Her sexy body in a fucking lingerie dress. That was close, she didn't noticed me.

My GOODNESS! I just can't imagine, a cold winter night in that nightwear! What was she and my Dad doing all night long? Fuck, should I really have to think about that?

She hung up the phone before turning around to go back to the bedroom. I never want to think about that...

Running down the empty hallway, I went downstairs to get something to drink. While dying of stopping myself from laughing.

"Hello, Barbie" Louis, my favorite housemaid flashed me a smile and I stopped from running for she almost scared the shit out of me.

"Oh, it's you! Definitely not... a ghost"

She chuckled, "Are you alright Madam?"

"Yes, of course! I'll just go get a drink" I answered, making my way to the kitchen to grab three cans of monster energy from the fridge.

When I went back to the second floor, I was tempted to spy on to the master's bedroom. I laughed internally, this is a bad idea! Really bad!

Unfortunately, the door was locked but I heard sounds of giggling, moaning and the bed... the fucking bed!

I ran back to my room for a better plan. I took off the button shirt and plugged a pair of speakers to my laptop, playing 'I'm not Okay' by My Chemical Romance as loud as possible. This surely will interrupt them.

One, two, three... a loud banging on the door erupted through the mind-blowing sound of emo/punk music. I giggled before opening the door. But this is completely not what I've expected, my Dad stood there in a robe with his arms crossed, oopsie! I was expecting Sasha!

"Barbie, fucking shut that music off" he shrugged. "We're trying to sleep"

Sleep? Yeah, I believe you!

"Oops, sorry" I gave him my apologetic look. "I'm gonna shut it off now"

"Good Night... " he closed the door and finally left.

A/N:

WTF?! Someone's bangin' on the bed. LoL, may I hear something from you? ;)

READ, COMMENT, VOTE