15: Looks can be deceiving

I may be around six feet in height like my mother but this guy with wavy brown hair almost towered me. He's a cutie, a typical school hearthrob but not my type. 

"Going somewhere baby?" he winked at me.

"Out of my way please" I rolled my eyes. Some of the girls who was watching us with jealousy gasped in surprise.

"Oh my gosh, did that girl just said that to my sweetiepie?" one of the sluts said but why should I give a fuck?

It seems like I've beaten a record.

The two of his friends started surrounding me. "No one has ever denied me like that" the asshole chuckled, a dimple appeared at the lower side of his face.

"Just tell us your name and we'll let you pass through" the blonde guy beside me said, running his hand down my hair.

"It's Barbie" I scowled, pushing him out out of my way. I fastened my walk to get away from them as if I was being chased by ghosts.

"See ya around tiger"

God, these guys were douchebags!

Thank goodness, I saw our class adviser whom I met when my Dad brought me here to sign some papers.

Her curly dirty-blond hair was pulled into a messy bun and her red lips were spread into a smile. "Ms.Rose you've finally came!"

This cougar is nice to me just because she knows that my father was Axl Rose.

I gave her my best fake smile. "Oh, it's nice to see you again Mrs. Jefferson, I really need some help"

"About the schedule?" she asked again holding some books in her arms.

"Yes! Exactly!" I nodded.

"Over there at the office my dear" she pointed at the left door with a sign written: Principal's Office

There it is! I slapped myself mentally.

"Thank you so much Mrs.Jefferson" I shook her hand and sprinted off to the office. Before I could open the door, I crashed into someone.

"Ow, watch it miss" a girly voice said. I would usually won't give a shit due to my rude attitude but this time I tried to be nice.

Who knows, she might be a friend.

"Sorry" I shrugged, smiling apologetically when I met those aquamarine eyes of the hot chic that I bumped into. She's quite smaller than me but she got a sleek body underneath her fit sweater and skinny jeans. Her long dark hair was pinned at the side. Very femminine, but nothing different to the slutty cheerleaders around.

She eyed me up and down in admiration. "You're the girl at the hallway"

"Yeah, those assholes tried to hit on me"

"No wonder, you're very pretty and really tall" she complimented me and for the first time in my life, I felt like being humble. "And believe me, you're the first one who talked to Nathan Williams that way"

"It's just I don't like him" I answered. Damn, I really like this girl!

"That's impressive, all of the girls in this school wants him. By the way, my name's Cohleen" she stuck out her hand to me.

"Barbie" I shook her hand. Wow, I never felt so nice before!

She chuckled at my name. "I'm gonna be late Barbie, see you later"

She then walked away with her sassy moves. I turned my attention off her and headed into the door to get my schedule.

***