2: The Prince of Dark romance

A/N:

To make it clear, I changed Barbara's age from fourteen to fifteen and the story starts 2007. Sorry guys, it's quite confusing due to my typing errors. Not that I'm doing this story in a hurry I just wanted to update as soon as I could. Hope you'll understand guys, thank you, thank you! Here we go…

The first thing that made me smile is seeing my prince lying on the sofa. He's in his black muscle tee, showing off his amazing arm tattoos while his long, wavy hair was really messy but it made him look very sexy. He's Ville Hermanni Valo, HIM's lead vocalist. I know that he's a couple of years older than me but it doesn't really matter.

"Ville!" I  ran to the middle of the living room. Once he had heard me, he smiled and quickly got off the sofa to pull me into an embrace, giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Hey, Barbie" his deep voice sounded really good in the ears. "I like your lipstick"

I chuckled at my nickname. I hated being called Barbara, he knows that.

I smirked, "Yeah, I kissed Linde"

He chuckled, laying his hands over my hips. "You're gonna get the guy jerking off"

"Hmm?… Just like what you're doing when you think of me?" I arched an eyebrow teasingly, stroking a finger down his great cheekbones. He's really got a soft skin.

"I don't do that. But of course I think about you a lot" he leaned into my neck and kissed me tenderly that he made me gasp in pleasure. He's quite different today.

"Let's take this upstairs" he whispered.

I felt nervous. I know what the prince of dark romance is about to do now. I couldn't stop him, actually it excites me a little bit. For six months, we're just making out roughly but he never touched me sexually other than that. I'm still a virgin.

"Sure, hun" I nodded with a my devious smile.

He grabbed my wrist and led me upstairs. But in an unexpected moment, he opened the door to his room and pushed me inside.

"Hey, what're you…" I stopped when I saw what's inside. I've never entered his room before.

There was a bed with red, velvet sheets, heart-shaped pillows and all of the curtains were made of black, see through fabric. The whole place are lighted with red candles, there's also a table beside the bed where a bottle of wine, a tray of berries and glass goblets were settled . I instantly became speechless.

"Is this enough for you to be all mine, tonight" he said seductively, sitting over the bed.

I took off my hoodie to reveal the black, lacy corset I was wearing.

"Baby, join me in bed" he sang along and I giggled even more.

"I love you you Ville" I ran towards the bed and sat beside him. All I've seen in his eyes was lust. I think I'm ready to give up my virginity for him. I never care even though he's thirty years old, a couple of years older than me, I love him, that's all I know. The only person who understands me.

Ville hugged me from the back, licking the side of my face and I felt nervous again

"I love you too, Barbie doll" he snarled into my ear.

I turned around to face him, wrapping my legs around his waist while I was holding on to his neck. "What're you planning to do right now?" I  slightly played with his dark, wavy hair.

"You're making me hard" he grinned deviously, sliding his hand down the surface of my leather pants.

"I like that" I leaned closer till I met his tender, burgundy lips. He pressed his lips back, much harder than I did while cradling the back of my head with his hand. He's the best kisser ever.

That's when my fucking phone rang. "Aww" I whined, getting off Ville to get my phone from the pocket of my hoodie that was left on the floor. It was my grandmother. Damn, it's three a.m., she should be sleeping.

"Hello? Hi? It's like three a.m. and you're-"

"Barbara Watson Rose! Where are you?" I shut my eyes close. God damn it…

"I'm at my friend's house" I said sarcastically. "It's not like I'm doing the deadliest crime ever"

"Watch your words! Get back here right now young lady. Your mother's coming today to pick you up" I frozed.

No. Fucking. Way!

"Did you heard me?"

This time I felt scare for Ville. "Y… Yeah, I'll be there, early morn…ing"

"Be sure about that honey or I'll be forced to send someone to look for you" she threatened and I felt tears, streaming down my face. My grip on the phone tightened as I end the call. She's coming now that I don't need her at all? What has got into her? Fuck son of Satan!

"What's going on Barbie?"

"Ville" I sobbed as I ran back to him, falling into his arms. "I… have to go back"

"Home? That's alright, we can do this some other day" he  comb his fingers down my long, red hair.

"No! Back home to California! I'm scared to be departed from you!" I cried harder into his chest.

"Aww, my little angel" he sighed heavily. "You have to. You're mother is there"

"But I don't like her!" I was acting so immature right now.

"I'll see you there" he answered. "Don't cry baby. I swear I'll see you"

I gazed upon him, sniffling. "But how? My mom won't let me meet up with you"

"Shh… I'll find a way. That's a promise. For now… we have to let go"

"Promise?"

"Promise" he gave me one last kiss and it was a relief Ville never broke a promise. I closed my eyes, enjoying the warmth of his body that got me fallen asleep.

A/N:

Aww, just imagine Ville Valo! Any feedback guys?