5: Another doll to play with

A/N:

The picture above/aside is Axl and his current sex kitten. What would be her part in this story? What would lil' Barbara say when she finds out that her mother, Crystal Watson was actually divorced to Axl Rose when she was sent to Finland? Find out the whole story...

I went out of my room in a black, tight sweater and skinny jeans. I also let my hair down since I'm really proud of its perfection and its beautiful burgundy-red color. Again, I could here Mom's and Dad's voices from the master's bedroom. It sounds like they were arguing so I decided to take a peak from the slightly opened door.

"Axl, we've already talked about this!" Mom yelled as she stood infront of Dad who was sitting on the bed.

"This wouldn't happen if you didn't sent her away!" Dad defended.

What the fuck is this all about?

"Then, how are you going to explain this to your daughter? The child's expecting to have a normal family"

Dad gave her a death glare, "I'll not let you take her away from me again"

"I brought her here because she needs you and I thought your ready to change for her!"

I was urged to open the door and walk in, "What's going on?"

They both stopped and glanced at my direction. "Barbie, what are you doing here?" Mom scowled at me.

"I think the two of you were hiding something from me and it's disturbing" I said with my arms crossed.

"You were never a part of our conversation young lady" Mom spatted at me.

My temper rose, making me raise an eyebrow. "It's about me, so I'm involved"

Dad sighed, running his fingers through the blond brades of his hair. "Barbie, it's just-"

"William!" Mom interrupted.

William? Since when did she started calling Dad by his first name?

"Crystal, please just leave this to me" Dad pleaded.

"If that's what you want" Mom walked out of the room with a red leather bag hanging from her shoulder. She passed by me without another word.

I walked towards the bed and sat beside Dad. "Where's she going?"

He went silent for a few seconds as he stare down the floor. "Sweetheart, your Mom and I doesn't actually live together eversince she hid you from me"

"What?" I exclaimed. "So you mean you've separated with her?"

"Yes, she went back to Beverly Hills. That's were she lives now"

It hurts, not because of Mom was away, it is because, my family is ...broken.

My Dad continued speaking, "... And I was living here in Malibu with my new girlfriend. She'll be coming today and hopefully that won't disappoint you"

"Dad, this is not seriously what I'm expecting" I threw my hands on my head.

"Barbie, forgive me" his voice was full of regret. "I asked your mother not to tell it to you because I'm afraid that you might refuse to go back here in California"

No ...it was never his fault. He just wanted to be with me. He protected me from the very start and gave me everything while I was under his care, he never done anything wrong. I just don't understand why did my Mom hid me from him, all he ever wanted was to go back to his career and work hard for his family.