8: You know where the fuck you are?

****Barbara's P.O.V.****

"Ice cream parlor during a winter season, Barbie I don't think that's good" my Dad said as he drive down the streets. A pair of aviators covered his eyes while the blond braids of his hair were pulled into a low ponytail.

"Uh-uh" I giggled, playing with the heart-a-gram necklace hanging from my neck, underneath my scarf.

"Nah, I don't want you to suffer from sore throat so I'll take you to my favorite café"

I'm such a genius, I've pissed him off a while ago but now he's in good mood again. "Alrighty then" I nodded, plugging in my earphones.

I scrolled through my playlists on my IPod, selecting 'Die my bride' by Murderdolls, another band known for their goth looks and horror punk music. Humming softly as I notice the flickering lights, colors of red, green, yellow or gold, Christmas decors all over the small buildings and houses and of course, the snow all over the city. This should be the best Holiday ever, I'm with Dad but I still feel like something is missing. Once we made it out of Malibu, all I've seen we're mostly nightclubs, tattoo parlors, hotels and other tall buildings. I've realized that we're in L.A., as for what I've known, The city of Angels. Unplugging my earphones, I kept my IPod into my bag and I focused on the view from the window.

"You know where you are?" Dad asked me with a grin.

"In The city of Angels...?" I said more likely in a question.

"Familiar with the song Welcome to the Jungle?" he asked me again.

I felt nervous. I only know a few of his band's oldest songs. But I still remember that song must from Appetite for... uhm, I really can't recall!

"Unfortunately, no... " I shrugged, looking up to him apologetically.

He suddenly laughed. "You must be living in other galaxy for ten fucking years my dear"

"Tell me more about it"

"That song belongs to my band and it is about this L.A. city. The place where all of my dreams came true. Where Guns N' Roses started, where I've learned to drink, do drugs, play rock n' roll and... " there was a pause, I gazed upon him, waiting for what he would say next.

"... where I met your Mom"

I giggled. Sarcastically. Can't get over with the love story, eh? Did he just forgot that my own mother is the reason why I he missed ten years of my fucking life.

"I'd love to meet your co-band members"

I know that's out of the boundary line. The exact thing that my mother was avoiding. Me, meeting up with rockstars! But she's not here anyway so who can stop me?

"Maybe after the New Year's eve, I'll take you to our recording studio" he answered.

I smirked to myself, "Thanks Dad!"

Who knows, I can be a rockstar too and this city would be my stepping stone to fame.

***

"Barbie, will you just stop that for a while" Dad said as I kept on snapping pictures of myself using my phone.

"I just can't help it I look so gorgeous" I giggled but I finally gave up when the waitress came, serving the cups of hot cappuccino and slices of strawberry shortcakes over our table. At the corner of my eye, there was a long-haired, brunette guy in leather jacket smirking at me from the other table but he did his best not to make it obvious since my Dad will definitely rip his face off. I directed my eyes at him and flipped him off, showing him my magic finger before slipping my phone back into my pocket. I didn't cared to know the stupid stranger's reaction but I just love what I did.

Book 2: Young N' Wild(Guns N' Roses Fanfiction)✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें