31: Evil Princess is falling in love

I yawned lazily as I stumble into the house, quiet and creepy. I quickly unstrapped my heels so that I could free my poor feet from pain. It's two a.m., Dad will come home within an hour but I couldn't wait for him any longer. Making my way up to my room, I slid off the burgundy cocktail dress and left it on the floor together with my heels, tiara and the sash. I may be tired and groggy right now but I feel really happy deep inside. That crazy disco dance, that unexpected award and most of all, that sweet dance with Peter, it seemed to be forever. He's all I could ever think about.

I washed off my makeup and got changed into my jammies. My body collapsed on the bed and I quickly fell asleep. But it only took a few minutes when my beauty sleep was interrupted by my buzzing phone. I grumbled irritatedly as I stare at the unknown number calling me in the middle of the night.

"Hey! Who are you? What do you want?" I growled, not even caring whoever the heck am I talking to.

"Ooh. Barbie, it's me, Tommy! Your best friend!"

"Aww you fucking asshole" I rolled my eyes, running my fingers through my sticky hair that's still covered with hair spray.

He chuckled, "I just missed you, dopehead"

"Keep it down, will you. My mother might hear you"

"I know, don't worry. She got a modeling shoot tonight and I was all alone" he laughed. "So what's up? I heard it's your prom day today"

"Very well, had a blast and I was even held as the queen of the night" I said proudly. "I got to thank Mom for my dress and for the pretty face"

"Yeah and for the sex appeal too" he laughed.

"You're crazy. How'd you got my number?"

He laughed at my reaction. "From your mother of course. When do you plan to hang out with us again? You haven't met the rest of the band"

"Aww come on, Tommy. It's a sin to hang out with you and your friends. . . but I'll think about it!"

"Nice. Such a good girl" he continued, "By the way, I got some real good news for you"

I furrowed my brows in curiosity, feeling something suspicious about his tone. "Okay, what is it?"

"Nah. Nothing, nevermind"

What the fuck?

"Hey, don't do that, you're kind of saying something"

"Yes, I mean no, I wasn't saying something" this time his laugh sounds so evil in my ears.

Maybe it's just all imaginations. Or maybe he's on a high. But I'm really curious.  "That's what happens when you smoke too much weeds"

"I'm just really happy, see you soon Barbie doll!"

"Wait, What-" I was cut off when he ended the call.

He's fucking creepy. I hid my phone under my pillow and tried to go back to sleep.

* * *

"Barbie, wake up!" someone began shaking my shoulders and I just want to kill whoever it was. "You'll be late for school"

"Ugh! What the heck!" I slowly opened my eyes to see Louis in her maid uniform standing by the bed holding the clothes, shoes and my awards last night.

"Oh, look at you! You even won last night" she chuckled. "Your father's going to be happy for you"

I smiled at her despite of the fact that my eyes could barely open. "It was really surprising Louis"