13: When darkness turns to light

[Background music: It Ends tonight - All-American Rejects] Just imagine that song while reading this scene. ;)

♪Your subtleties, they strangle me... I can't explain myself at all♪

He leaned closer and I didn't hesitated when he crashed his lips on mine, feeling a spark that made me respond to him. I held on to his nape as his hand cradle my head and the other one slipped down my waist to pull me closer. The kiss went wilder and harder and I was totally out of my mind. My fingers entangled in his dark hair that was really soft as his lips wandered from my lips down my neck. He's better than Ville, he could drive me crazy. But I was running out of breath, I broke the kiss for a while and that's when Richard pushed me against the wall beside the widely-opened window, pressing his muscular body against mine. My eyes widened when I felt his crotch hardening in between my legs. Damn, I think I'm going to pass out.

He rested his forehead on mine and I met those raven eyes that were filled with lust. "You don't know how much I wanted to do this before. I was controlling myself but you're irresistible"

"But why you do you have to control yourself? I wanted this" I asked breathlessly, still holding on to his neck. His minty breath gently caressed my cheeks.

"Because you're too young"

Fuck, why do I always forget about that?

A sound of distant explosion broke the silence, I didn't realized what was going on.

"It's New Year" he smirked as he get off me, holding my wrist to lead me to the window.

I fixed my messy hair, combing it with my fingers as my eyes shone. The fireworks bursted into different colors of vermillion and vivid-blue.

♪When darkness turns to light, It ends tonight, It ends tonight♪

♪ Just a little insight, won't make this right... It's too late to fight, It ends tonight, It ends...♪

This time, I was urged to ask him, "So that means we can never be?"

"Only time can tell" he answered, "By the way, I'm going home"

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "I thought you're staying?"

"I'm sorry I don't think that's possible" he smiled apologetically. "So, goodnight. I must be going"

"Goodnight" I kissed him on the lips for the last time.

"I'll always long for those kisses" he smirked and I giggled.

"Happy New Year" he said before turning away to leave.

Very happy but incomplete...

A/N:

Short chapter but meaningful enough. There wouldn't be a rape scene, like what AbbeyIs2Fab4You said.

The love story has just started, will Richard listen to his heart or his respect for Axl Rose will keep him away from lil' Barbara?

READ, COMMENT, VOTE