9: Evil Princess seeks for revenge

I threw another dart towards the HIM poster at the wall, hitting Ville Valo's head at the picture. Grabbing the last one, I threw it again on the same spot with all the pain and hatred in my heart.

"How could you do this to me?" my voice was trembling and I those childhood fears began to haunt me again. The next thing that I grabbed is the knife that I used to slice the apple given by Louis.

"You lied to me!" I growled, throwing the knife at the poster. It was stuck against the wall. I collapsed helplessly on my bed, crying in pain. The shades of mascara and eyeliner stained the purple bed sheet.

"I loved, him! I trusted him! I lied because of him!"

I kept on wailing, crying, cussing and throwing every sharp objects towards the poster. Like what happens to me eversince my childhood years, I've lived in lies, I was rejected, tricked and scarred. What kind of world is this?

No, I should stop crying like a little girl! This is not me!

Linde asked me to be strong!

I got off my bed, stumbling into the bathroom. There, I stood by the sink, seeing my terrible reflection at the mirror.

We're not done yet. I'll be strong and I'll get over you. Who needs the fucking you anyway?

I'll make you want me and beg for my love...

He's just like the other people out there, taking advantage of me 'cause I was young and attractive. Then, they'll leave me astray. I was rude and hummiliating but when it comes to love, it was my weakness, I long for it and I wanted to be loved that I got deceived by a cold-hearted person like Ville. I almost gave up my virginity on him. Thank God, fate decided to set us apart or else it would be too late for me to know that he's been fucking another woman while I was like a fool who keeps on believing that he's my true love. So now, I'll make sure that he'd regret that he saved me during his band's gig six months ago.

Turning on the tap, I washed off my face and cleansed it with facial foam. Then, I opened the compartment behind the mirror and saw different kinds of medicines. I looked carefully for some sleeping pills and I found them, taking two capsules at a time, I'm not afraid.

***

I shifted uncomfortably over the bed, tossing and turning my body and squeezing my eyes close but I really can't sleep. The pills won't even work! Fuck! I got off the bed and went down the stairs to get a glass of water.

"Can't sleep my dear?" I got slightly frightened when I realized that the fucking bitch is sitting by the dining table. Feeling that she's up for something that'll set me off even more, I did my best to ignore her.

"I'll just get some water" I strolled towards the water filter, filling the glass I got from the dish drain, looking upon the clock and it's almost three a.m. That means I've been upstairs for nine in the evening and I was just wasting time mourning, crying and forcing myself to sleep.

"Your Dad's coming back after a while and he told me that he's bringing two of his bandmates here" Sasha said out of nowhere. "It's not a good idea to force yourself to sleep if you could just hang out with us"

I layed the glass over the counter, turning around to meet those seductive eyes.

This bitch wants to play a game again.

"Really? I can't wait" I smirked.

"What's wrong with your eyes? They seemed to be swollen" she raised an eyebrow.

"No, they're a kind of itchy. I've been rubbing them a while ago" I lied but tried to say it with my deadly confidence. She nodded, taking another puff from her cigarette.

"I thought you're crying"

"Crying? I'm not a kid"

She was about to say something but a chorus of male voices emerging from the foyer stopped her. "They're here. Go see your Dad" she gave me a mischievous look.

Why don't you go first, you're the bitch, right? Trying to get every guy's attention...

"Nah, you go first Sasha" I rolled my eyes.

"Babe, I'm here" Dad called from the lounge room.

"Coming...!" she got up and left me without another word. See? Such a fucking slut around rockstars.

On the other hand, I felt really curious so I peaked from the dining area's doorway and saw two, mysterious guys over the sofa.

A/N:

Cliffhanger! :p

See the video aside/above, it represents the memories of Ville.

Revenge? I wonder what kind of revenge it is... An answer has finally shown up and I think Sasha was also planning to get the Evil princess into trouble.

2007, Chinese Democracy, who can guess the two mysterious guests of Axl? ;) LOL, funny question. Come on, think guys!

By the way, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

READ, COMMENT, VOTE