Chapter 1

At 4am, before the chickens had risen, President Zee woke up in his 2m wide bed, and breathed a sigh of relief when he realised that he had just had a dream.

He had actually dreamt that his nemesis Nunew was calling him hubby with a big belly and saying that he was carrying his seed in his belly. Before he could deny it, the child was suddenly born and then chased after him calling him Daddy and he couldn’t even shake it off, which woke  Zee up with raw fright.

“Luckily it was just a dream.”

He had broken out in a cold sweat, was sticky and couldn’t sleep, so he simply got up and went for a run, but his mind kept going back to the night half a month ago when he was pushed down and forced by an unknown Omega in his hotel room.

At that time, he was in a susceptible period, his mind was confused and irrational, the Omega who barged into his room was like a rabbit in a wolf’s den. It took him a lot of effort to resist the impulse to let that Omega get lost, but that Omega locked the door with his backhand.

Zee couldn’t remember what happened after that, he didn’t even see the Omega’s face in the darkness and when he woke up the next day, he found himself alone in the room. The passionate Omega from last night had run away after sleeping with him.

As if to prevent him from finding him, the Omega had done a simple cleanup of the room before he left. The windows were wide open for ventilation, the smell of air freshener masked any lingering residues, there were only water marks on the sheets but no DNA residue other than Zee’s, not even a strand of hair.

He really searched for half a month without finding a single clue, even the surveillance camera did not capture a thing. Zee got angry when he thought of it. He angrily whipped the treadmill with a towel, increased the speed by several times as if venting his anger, and running until he was drenched in sweat before getting off.

He didn’t know what the Omega’s intentions were, he checked the room and there was no used contraceptives or packaging, and if the Omega hadn’t taken any measures afterwards, there was a certain probability that he would be pregnant with his child. Zee didn’t want to suddenly have a baby, let alone have someone use it to blackmail him.

And he had such an outrageous dream, probably also because he was overthinking during the day. He looked at the time and called his assistant again to urge him to find the person quickly. When Nunew heard that someone had slept with Zee, he was strangely silent for a moment and then burst out laughing: “Hahahahaha he has this day too!” It’s not a day or two since he has been Zee’s nemesis.

When Zee is unhappy, he will be happy, which no one dares to mention on the surface but in fact, everyone in the circle knows about it. Nunew was overjoyed to see it, so much that his complexion became much better.

"He’s too confident in himself, he thinks he can get someone pregnant in one go.”

Nunew tilted his head back and poured the crushed ice from his glass into his mouth, leaning back in his chair and crunching on it as the two handsome betas next to him immediately refilled his glass.

Net followed and quacked: “My father has been comparing me to Zee once every three days, I’ll see how he opens his mouth this time.”

Among his peers, Zee is a typical “child from someone else’s family”, young and talented, self-disciplined, steady and tough, Net was compared to him until he almost entered the mud.

And he did not dare to say anything, he is an Alpha, the only son of the family, and carries the responsibility of inheriting the family business. When he sees Zee, he has to be respectful on the surface, otherwise he will be smacked when he gets home.

Nunew is an Omega and the youngest in the family, basically has no pressure, holding a small company in his hands and has a straight back, always confronting Zee head-on.

The swords clashing between the two of them was obvious to all, so as soon as they get news about Zee, they’ll come to tell Nunew, fast becoming Nunew’s lapdog.

However, such a big event happened this time but Nunew does not seem to be very happy. Aside from laughing for a while at first, after that he seemed to always be distracted, he did not hear the words Net said at all. Net hit him with a knee, Nunew looked at him blankly: “What?”

"I said……forget it, what are you thinking about so intently?”

“Nothing, I still have things to do, you can play by yourself, put it on my tab.” Nunew gave the two betas a tip and left in a hurry.

Upon returning home, he received a call from the old man: “Come back tomorrow night, give your older sister a blind date.”

Nunew’s older brother had just gotten married last year, and his second older sister was also at the right age to get married, but she was so preoccupied with her career that she hadn’t come back with a boyfriend yet, so the family had arranged a blind date for her. “Who?”

“Zee.”

Nunew froze and raised his voice: “What?!”

Phutarit’s angry scolding came over the phone, “Bastard, you want to scare me to death with such a loud voice ah!”

“I don’t agree, dad, you can introduce my sister to anyone, even if it’s Net, I don’t have a problem with it, but just not Zee.”

“Why? Just because you have a prejudice against that family boy?"

Nunew wrenched his hair sadly: “Aiya dad, am I that stingy, Zee he……” Nunew mysteriously lowered his voice and said: “Haven’t you heard the rumours about him recently?”

“What rumours?” Nunew added oil and vinegar to that matter and conveyed it to his father, who also froze: “I really didn’t know about this, then I’ll think about it again.”

Nunew only put his mind at ease when the old man’s thoughts were dispelled, then he opened his browser and typed in the question that had been hovering in his mind since a while ago: first time doing it without entering the birth womb will you get pregnant? Someone soon told him the answer: “If the original poster confirms that he did not enter the birth womb then the possibility of pregnancy is very small. If this can also be won then that is simply the son of heaven.”

He didn’t think Zee had it in him and frankly put the matter aside.

TBC