Chapter 24

Nunew lay helplessly on top of him: “Zee, you bastard.”

However, his hoarse, nasal scolding really has no lethality and sounded more like coquetry after pleasure and enjoyment to Zee.

“Yes yes yes, I’m a bastard.”

He patted Nunew’s still occasionally trembling body while using a tissue to delicately wipe away the residue between his legs. The clothes were inevitably stained and needed to be changed but Nunew was too tired to move and let Zee do all the work.

He used to think that self comforting was exhausting but he didn’t think that having someone else do it was even more exhausting.

Zee rubbed his waist: “Is there anywhere that is uncomfortable?”

Even though Nunew can have some X life during his current month, he had little experience before, and Zee was still worried that he couldn’t adapt.

Nunew shook his head, except for some soreness remaining in his belly and his waist which was being rubbed by Zee, there was no discomfort. It could even be said that it was too comfortable that he now felt like he was soaking in cotton, unable to exert himself anywhere.

This kind of tiredness is not the aching tiredness after exercise or labour, but the tiredness of being caught up in the extreme pleasure and then gradually withdrawing, the body eats the marrow and knows the taste, it does not want to return to the reality of decadence. So he didn’t take it too seriously when he scolded Zee.

Zee picked him up and put him on the bed: “Lie down for a while, I’ll put the water on for you to wash up.”

“What about you?” Nunew suddenly said, Zee turned back, Nunew looked at the obvious curve between his legs, he thought Zee wanted to make it to the end, but it looked like Zee thought it was over. He hadn’t thought about what he wanted to do for him at all and realising this, Nunew felt a little guilty. Even just now, he couldn’t help but bite Zee several times on his shoulder when he couldn’t endure it, and now there were teeth marks of varying depths, while Zee only left him hickeys.

From the beginning, what Zee had done for him far exceeded what he could ever repay. At that time, Nunew could still take it for granted because of the “new hatred, old grudge” between him and Zee, but now he couldn’t bear it anymore.

Zee watched him quietly, Nunew braced himself to take the initiative, but his outstretched hand was held by Zee: “I’m ok, he will go down by himself.”

Nunew paused: “If you hold it back for a long time, will it have an impact??”

“Are you worried that I won’t be able to satisfy you in future?”

Nunew silently drew back his hand, he was not, he did not, he didn’t care at all if Zee could or not, this was just a courtesy out of humanitarian care.

“If you don’t need it then forget it, go put the water on, I’m tired.”

When taking a shower, Nunew drove Zee out as usual. Although he had done everything he should and shouldn’t, he was still not used to being naked in front of Zee.

The warm water relieved the fatigue of the body. Nunew was massaging with one hand and his mind was so preoccupied that he did not hear Zee call him.

With the previous incident, Zee was very uneasy about Nunew being alone in the bathroom and immediately and very anxiously opened the door, and then Nunew’s eyes met his eyes and fell into an eerie silence.

“Sorry.”

Zee quickly closed the door and exited, Nunew stared and raised his breath: “Zee! I’ll kill you-“

“I really didn’t mean to, I called your name but you didn’t answer, I was afraid you would faint inside so I barged in.”

Nunew grabbed Zee’s clothes and blushed while asking for an explanation, Zee was afraid he would fall and opened his arms to protect him while explaining.

“Can’t you knock!”

“I was in a hurry and forgot……”

His reason was so reasonable that it seemed like Nunew was being unreasonable, not to mention, what’s seen has already been seen, he couldn’t turn back time even if he held on to it, unless he gave Zee a hammer to forcibly make him lose his memory.

“Get lost.”

Zee didn’t get lost, but even pestered him: “Babe, I was wrong, don’t be angry okay?”

“Who the hell is your Babe!”

The last bit of his privacy was exposed in front of Zee, this was the point of Nunew’s anger. He had an extremely strong sense of territory like an Alpha, no one can offend what he doesn’t want to be known, even if it’s his own Alpha.

Reason told him not to get angry at Zee like this, so he wanted to be quiet by himself, but Zee pulled him into a tight hug: “I’m sorry, I know you’re angry, I’ll stand here and let you hit me, don’t sulk by yourself.”

TBC