Chapter 22

Nunew’s laughter came to an abrupt halt and after two long, shaky breaths, he let out a soft laugh in a mute voice: “Didn’t cry.”

“Hmm.”

Lying down until Nunew fell asleep once again, Zee carried him and put him down properly.

The night passed very quietly, Nunew had a dreamless night in Zee’s light pheromones.

The next day, it was as if nothing had happened. Nunew got up as usual, dressed, washed his face and brushed his teeth, grabbed Zee’s outstretched hand and went to eat breakfast.

When he got home, Zee carried a pillow into Nunew’s room.

Nunew took a look and acquiesced to Zee’s behaviour, even sharing half of his own quilt. Compared to him, Zee seems to stick to him more. To Nunew, the change between the two of them was just holding hands and sleeping in the same bed, which didn’t have any far-reaching impacts, but Zee had a look of arrogance. Wanting to occupy territory, his own clothes are also moved to the wardrobe in Nunew’s room.

As soon as he entered the room, he began to emit pheromones, until Nunew’s entire body had his smell before he was satisfied. When sleeping, they must be close to each other, even if Nunew is too annoyed with him and shuffles outwards, in a few moments Zee will stick to him. Like a puppy that has just been brought home by its owner and does not feel safe. It’s fine if it’s just simply sticking, but Nunew endured but couldn’t ignore the presence of one of Gong Xun Zhong’s limbs: “Do you believe I’ll twist it off for you?”

Zee bent his waist aggrieved: “Don’t be mean to me in front of the child, okay?”

Nunew was speechless: “Then you hold back.”

He fell back to sleep, Zee looked at his merciless back and sighed quietly, how come Nunew still doesn’t seem to be enlightened. It’s hard to sleep alone at night, but it’s still hard to sleep with two people. Zee softly entered the bathroom,a Nunew opened his eyes and pricked his ears to listen to the faint sound of panting, which made him shrink into the blanket. Actually, he also reacted, but he felt that he couldn’t face it and had to use impatience to cover up his inner panic. He persuaded himself that he couldn’t do anything for Zee now even if he wanted to and forced his eyes to close to ignore his physical feelings to let himself sleep, gradually he actually fell asleep. He was already asleep when Zee returned, his body slightly undulated under the blanket and he subconsciously leaned back when Zee approached, leaning right into Zee’s arms. The two of them seem to have been at loggerheads since they first met.

The Nunew then was already an eclectic figure known far and wide. When he appeared in front of Zee, Nunew was hugging at the shoulders and waist with Net, causing Zee to frown at once. Perhaps his expression annoyed Nunew, who then pointed and cursed a few shady words, and Zee, of course, was not shy about hitting back, saying he didn’t look the least bit like an Omega.

Nunew’s expression suddenly froze, making Zee feel like he was about to make a move the next moment, but he was only quiet for a moment before returning to his ethereal appearance: “Then in your opinion, what should an Omega look like?”

Zee paused without answering, Nunew’s sarcastic expression immediately made him realise that he had fallen into a stereotype, and Nunew didn’t seem to expect a decent answer from him, snorting lightly and walking away.

However, he underestimated Nunews’s vindictiveness and every time they met after that, Nunew looked at him with anger and dissatisfaction on his face, and they fought each other tit for tat for years. The funny thing is that Nunew, who used to look like he wanted to bite him, is now leaning on him unguarded with his baby in his belly, which is incredible.

Zee couldn’t help but think deeper into what exactly had caused Nunew to go to his room that night. If he really hated him so much that he usually had to walk around him, how could he willingly go to his bed, even if he ran away after sleeping with a frivolous attitude, what was Nunew thinking at that time. Could it be that Nunew, like him, had long forgotten the initial dispute in the day-to-day arguments and has developed a little bit of affection for him.

“Nunew, I like you so much.” He rubbed Nunew’s hand and murmured, Nunew couldn’t hear and didn’t respond, but Zee still felt content.

He seemed to be caught up in a strange sweetness, seeing Nunew made his mood soar, Nunew was not bewitched by him: “Is it possible that you’ve reached the susceptible period.” It dawned on Zee, no wonder he couldn’t help smelling Nunew’s body today.

“Can you lend me one of your clothes?”

“What for?”

Zee was pitiful: “I’ll feel bad if I can’t smell Nunew smell, and didn’t Nunew hide my clothes too.”

Nunew was startled: “When did you know about that?”

“I saw it by accident.” The matter of hiding Zee’s clothes was nakedly said by the person concerned, Nunew’s old face was red and nearly exploded, for the sake of his susceptible period, he did not argue with him.

“You go get it yourself.”

The too strong pheromones will affect Nunew, so Zee took his clothes and went to his previous room, it lasted a whole day once he closed the door.

After the susceptible period was over, Zee naturally returned to normal but did not return Nunew’s clothes to him.

Nunew casually asked about it and Zee only said that it was washed clean.

Nunew was puzzled: “If it’s washed clean then return it to me.”

Zee hesitated: “Why not I buy you a new one.”

“Why, you wouldn’t have damaged it already?”

Zee smiled wryly: “It’s not damaged, it’s just soiled before, are you sure you still want it back?”

TBC