Chapter 28

In the third trimester of pregnancy, Nunew nurtured the baby very comfortably. Now that everything is really settled, he doesn't need to hide from anyone. He lives in the most familiar place, with his lover and family by his side, just waiting for the baby in his belly to be born.

It's just that his stomach is a little big now and he feels uncomfortable when sleeping. Turning over is hard, making him so angry that he caught Zee's hand to grind his teeth.

Zee immediately gave him a bed suitable for pregnant people, moving it in on the same day. Nunew felt that it was not necessary, there are only two months left before the birth, it is really a bit of a waste.

"Even if it can make you comfortable for only a day, it's worth it. Lie down on it and try it out."

Taking into account the physiological structure and human mechanics of pregnant, this kind of bed has made many innovations in the structure that are convenient for pregnant to use. It looks inconspicuous and a little strange but Nunew sighed comfortably as soon as he laid down.

"It's really comfortable, it's true that expensive has its reasons."

It was as if every bone in his body had been relieved of its pressure and he was so relaxed that he didn't want to get up.

However, while the benefits were obvious, the drawback was that when it came to sleeping time, Zee realised that he couldn't hold Nunew anymore.

The whole bed was divided into two parts. Even if Zee was so close to the place where Nunew was lying, he couldn't fully embrace him. He was very bitter about this but couldn't bear to switch back to the original bed.

Nunew completely abandoned him and went into the arms of the new bed, sleeping comfortably on his own and giving Zee a hand to hold.

When the bed was changed, the things in the room were also forced to be tidied up and there was an unexpected harvest. Zee picked up a familiar small box from the corner and opened it with a smile.

"Nunew, look at what this is."

He showed it to Nunew, who had completely forgotten about it, on one hand muttering what is this ah so mysterious while opening it on the other, freezing when he saw it.

At that time, he casually stuffed them into a corner, he never thought that they would one day reappear in such a peculiar way, or be picked up by Zee himself.

"Don't aside?" you like it, why did you just throw it

Nunew was not guilty: "You made me angry every day and even deliberately grabbed my cufflinks, when I saw it, I remembered your evil deeds, how could I like it?"

Zee raised his eyebrows: "So it's actually because you don't like me ah, if you hate me so much, why did you enter my room at that time?"

Nunew was speechless: "Why do you care?"

"So you didn't actually hate me, and you even liked me didn't you?"

Zee asked and Nunew became angry from embarrassment: "I didn't. Don't think that just because I slept with you, it means I like you, I was just impulsive and didn't have any feelings."

"But I liked you at that time."

Nunew looked at Zee dumbfounded and thought he had heard wrong: "Then, you used to quarrel with me all the time......"

Zee's eyes suddenly became distant: "From the first time I saw you, I felt that you were very special, but then you always looked at me unfavourably and refused to pay attention to me unless you were arguing with me. After that I got used to it and when I saw you, I couldn't help but want to make you angry so that I could talk to you."

When it came to their first meeting, Nunew had some trouble remembering, they seemed to spend all their time arguing but never actually really hated each other, even unknowingly developing feelings for each other and almost missing again without a clue.

"If I had known it was you that night," Zee caressed the side of Nunew's face, "I wouldn't have let you retain the impression that I lived very badly."

Nunew : ......

Zee hugged his face and buried it into the side of his neck: "When can I really eat you Nunew?"

Nunew grabbed his clothes for a long time before whispering: "In that case, then you can take it that I did like you a little at that time."

After thinking about it he added: "Just a little, you liked me more first, I won this time."

Zee rubbed his neck: "In future, everything counts as your win, I have already lost myself to you, how else can I win you."

"There is also a participation prize for losing."

Zee asked smoothly: "What is it?"

Nunew pondered for a moment and said: "It's I love you."

TBC