Chapter 11

This realisation put him in a trance for a moment, as dream and reality intertwined, both true and false.

Zee lifted the blanket and sat up, a thread in his head was pulling him to find the truth. Although this practice is very unethical, Zee did not hesitate to wake up the innocent Poppy with a phone call: “Poppy, where does Nunew live?”

A car sped past late at night and the man in it knocked hastily on the door of a house. The door was opened by a maid who looked warily at the oriental with a bad complexion. “Who are you looking for?”

“We are friends of Nunew’s, is he in?”

“Mr. Nunew has already left.”

Zee’s face was even darker than the night, his clenched knuckles cracking, Nunew had actually ran away again.

Originally he only had three points of suspicion, but now he was 100% sure that the child in Nunew’s belly was definitely related to him, otherwise why would he run away from just bumping into him on the street.

“Where did he go?”

“Sorry sir, this is Mr. Nunew’s privacy, we have no right to know.”

Zee expected that Nunew wouldn’t leave a trail either but it didn’t matter, since he could catch Nunew in one place, he would surely be able to find him again in the next.

Poppy was still in the dark: “President Zee, you are……”

“Go and find out where Nunew was that night.”

He didn’t know where Nunew could have gone, but the Chawarin family must know, and he didn’t have any evidence right now to prove his suspicions are true. So he had no right to ask, and the Chawarin family would never say.

Poppy: “You mean that Omega…is Little President Nunew? Then, Little President Nunew has ran away again, do we still look for him?”

Zee finally gasped out the breath that almost choked him, rubbed his face with his palm viciously, and almost gritted his teeth as he growled lowly: “Search, why not, he ran away with my baby!”

“Yes.” Poppy looked at the degree of darkness on Zee’s face and silently prayed to Nunew in his heart, Little President Nunew, why don’t you run farther away, if you are caught by President Zee, even your bones will be chewed up.

Yesterday, President Zee also called himself a scumbag in front of Little President Nunew, Poppy thought to himself that the feud between the rich was so brilliant that they don’t even dare to shoot like this in TV series.

Nunew, who had already slipped away, had no knowledge of this. He has already flashed to another city that is 108,000 miles away. There can be an accident once, but it can’t happen every time. If Zee can still find him in this place, he will call Zee daddy. Nevertheless, he is still a lot more cautious than before, not going out if he can. He stays at home to do some prenatal education and read some books. The baby is already moving and often kicks him in the belly.

Nunew suspects that the baby has inherited his athletic genes and is worried about what he will do if it grows up to be like himself. Max mentioned wanting to visit him but Nunew didn’t tell him that he was fleeing.

Zee would definitely stare at the movement of Chawarin family at this time, so he refused Max’s visit and only talked to him on video call.

The three people on the other side of the video, Max, Nuchy and Phutharit, were huddled together, and Nunew was rarely a little uncomfortable.

“It’s five and a half months, right? This belly doesn’t look too big, my good grandson won’t be stunted, right?”

“Dad, the doctor said it’s not good to have a baby that’s too big, Nunew will suffer.”

“The doctor did the whole test and I saw the results, both Nunew and the baby are fine, don’t worry about it.”

“I see that Nunew looks like he has lost weight, is the morning sickness still very serious?”

Nunew finally interjected: “It’s not serious, I’m purposely keeping my weight down.”

The smell of pheromones on Zee’s jacket was actually very faint but it still worked for Nunew, and there was even a time when the foetal movement was so strong that the jacket in Nunew’s hand slipped on his belly and the cub suddenly went quiet. This method was tried and tested and Nunew found it miraculous.

But as the months went on, his body still experienced more and more discomfort, such as difficulty moving, sleeping in restricted positions and most devastating of all, his chest, which was bulging with two small bulges, left him at a loss for words.

TBC